2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Game is nit over yet. Florida’s bullpen is going to have to close this game out. Texas still has a chance.
    What are you smoking? It was over after the 2nd run came across. Texas couldn't score 6 runs off they were hitting it off a tball T.

Comment

Maybe but it is still not over snd the rain has started. I am a Aggie diehad and Class of 75 and still think things could happen with Texas.

Comment

Florida running the bags like an 8u squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Texas needs to score 2 runs here in the 7th. 2 and 3rd with 1 out

Comment

Crap. 2 and 3rd with no outs and they got nothing.

Comment

After that bomb it is over!

Comment

I liked Augie but was never a fan of small ball. Texas needs to get out of that habit. They don't have the pitching for that phylosopy. They need to start trying to score as many runs as possible. The teams with big offenses will win more than they lose.

Comment

Pack the trucks and pre-flight the team aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Welp it was fun while it lasted!! Great season fellas!
                    I think one of your fb coaches said it best . . S. E. C-ya . .

Comment

Great season for the Horns! They definitely went further than I thought this team would go!

Comment

Hell of a run by this Texas team to get into Omaha. This team had more grit and moxy to win ballgames than any team I have seen in a while roll through Austin. They played above their heads at times most of the year.

I am looking forward to watching Tech / Arky tonight. Should be an explosive ballgame.

Comment

Tech vs Arkansas postponed until 11 am central Tim tomorrow. Guns Up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            I think one of your fb coaches said it best . . S. E. C-ya . .

It was sure fun taking some of them, and other teams that took other SEC teams out, along the way..

Onward and upward.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              It was sure fun taking some of them, and other teams that took other SEC teams out, along the way..

Onward and upward.
                              Ats what it's all about . . Cropper out . . CFB . .

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                I liked Augie but was never a fan of small ball. Texas needs to get out of that habit. They don't have the pitching for that phylosopy. They need to start trying to score as many runs as possible. The teams with big offenses will win more than they lose.

This team was far from Augie small ball this year. They hit loads better than past Augie teams. First year since 2009 I think that Texas has more than one player in double digit HRs? Right? I have seen them bunt people over this year but mostly when he's desperate trying to win or tie a game in late innings and folks aren't hitting. I have no issue with that.

They are still mostly Augie's players and Pierce is working with what he has. Can't get that done over night. This CWS will certainly help with recruiting in years to come....Plus Pierce's players will be maturing and hopefully developing.. If you think about what Pierce has done in two years compared to where this Texas team was in 2015 and 2016....its pretty **** incredible. Hell they started at 9 and 9 this year. I was starting to doubt. I'd have never dreamed Texas would have made it into the CWS this year. Still got a lot of work to do but **** this was fun again....

Last edited by Smart; 06-19-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X