No announcement yet.

Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes on the new DA, that’s what the radio reported this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      I sure took a beating on the previous threads for crying foul. I know alot of the bikers involved. It was a crap show from the get go. Several of the deceased had an LTC. They drew for fear of their life not knowing police were targeting them for drawing their weapon. It was chaos, utter chaos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      I'm right there with ya'!
      I know several that were there & called BS on this from the get-go & was burned by 99% of the people here. Everyone drew conclusions from the beginning that because they were bikers, they must be bad. It was pretty ridiculous how a lot of y'all acted.

Comment

Anybody know when the new DA will take office?

Once these trials commence will the defense be able to subpoena the old DA to testify?

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
          Anybody know when the new DA will take office?

Once these trials commence will the defense be able to subpoena the old DA to testify?
          The terms of all the offices being elected this November begin January 1, 2019. I expect we'll see the current DA do very little to nothing with the Twin Peaks cases before then. They have made such a mess of things since this Fall that even the local criminal district judges in McClennan County, one of whom is Reyna's formal law partner, are giving him no slack.

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            was this considered a “confederation” meeting?

Are the cossacks considered part of the “confederation”?
            yes, it was a c.o.c colliation of clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              i dont think comparing the LE response in (Red) Texas to the LE response in (Blue) Maryland is helping any arguments.
              Its a travesty that most of the bikers who've been let go had to sign "gag-orders" or face longer incarceration times. Most of these guys lives were ruined while awaiting a trial date that was never even set. Nobody has ever proved that any rounds were even fired other than by LEO's. Just another Government Turkey Shoot. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this wreaks of BS.

Comment

Does Waco have a curse?

Seems like that town has more than its share of problems.

Comment

Is there any truth to this for those in the know?

Comment

Wow, so no Banditos/Bad guys/criminals were even there?
                    Dang that sucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                      Does Waco have a curse?

Seems like that town has more than its share of problems.
                      They allow themselves to be manipulated by corrupted federal bureaucracies. Those bureaucracies probably helped set up the snipers nest from which most of the murders took place.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                        https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...n-12717777.php

Is there any truth to this for those in the know?

Yeah. It’s true. Justin is sqeauling harder than the feller from deliverance. Took a plea bargain in an attempt to save himself from life but who knows. Trial thus far has been a tell all on his end lol. They also have recordings from one who wore a wire to get himself off the hook. The outcome of their trail is going to be an interesting one to say the least.

Comment

Prosecutors have dismissed another 42 cases relating to the 2015 shooting in Waco involving rival biker gangs that left nine dead and 20 others injured.

Here's an update for those interested. 150 of 192 cases have been dismissed or refused so far. More are expected according to the article. Very telling of the corruption in Waco, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                            Once again. Now the rats are jumping ship and back tracking. Waco tax payers are going to get f^&*%^ because of a power hungry DA.

Comment

I Hope every one of them walk and I hope Waco has to pay out lots of money to each one they arrested that day

Former DA needs to be prosecuted

Comment

I still say this was all to make an example of them. That Waco doesn't put up with crap like what went down. Last time a building burnt down.

Comment

Working...
                                X