No announcement yet.

Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was this considered a “Confederation” meeting?

Are the Cossacks considered part of the “Confederation”?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
      No sir once its all over and the police are cleared of not shooting anyone with their AR15 from a sniper position (ie roof top ) I will hand you that Hundy.
      not sure why this is a hang up for some... the police have admitted to shooting people that day i dont think anyone is saying they didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        I wasn’t there but will say if I would have been dispatched there I would have done my job that day
        I appreciate your service and the awful kind of positions that cops get put in, every day. It is not an easy job.

But doesn't your job entail putting the bad guys away for their crimes? That didnt really happen here, as the OP stated. The bad guys may even be getting paid off in this case. Arresting 177 people, giving them million dollar bails, letting the shot bleed out on the ground, it was a show of force on all sides.

Yes the bikers have a less than steller history, but so does the DA. I am kind of OK with 1% bikers not being stand up citizens, but not so much with DAs.

Comment

DA and cops are being lumped into one entity. Our job is simple- protect life- property- keep the peace. I can speak for most LE. I have risked my life for people with poor morals and ethics. I’ve tried saving the life of people that had committed a crime and ended up fatally injured. DA and local and state LE are different entities. I would imagine if all video was released you would see members of LE trying to provide life saving medical attention trying to wait until the scene was considered safe enough for EMS and Fire to enter. I’ve bern there- I not qualified or trained but did the best I could until the life savers were able to enter

Comment

DA and cops are being lumped into one entity. Our job is simple- protect life- property- keep the peace. I can speak for most LE. I have risked my life for people with poor morals and ethics. I’ve tried saving the life of people that had committed a crime and ended up fatally injured. DA and local and state LE are different entities. I would imagine if all video was released you would see members of LE trying to provide life saving medical attention trying to wait until the scene was considered safe enough for EMS and Fire to enter. I’ve bern there- I not qualified or trained but did the best I could until the life savers were able to enter
            The problem is that the DA inserted himself into the investigation. Overstepping his bounds for political gain. That backfired. Hope the state doesn’t pay for that moron’s action. Let Wakko pay for it. They elected him.

Comment

Glen- Quackerbox I am as pro police as can be ask anyone who really knows me. I think you guys get paid way less then you should to put your life on the line everyday. I respect the law. Do some of the people involved in this mess need to be taken off the streets Hell Yes but when there is a unjustified shooting there need to be accountability. IMHO The city of Waco their Police and DA should own up to their mishandling of this whole deal. The only people who will pay will be the tax payers. Sad but true.
              Keep your heads on a swivel and watch your 6 Tracker out.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                Glen- Quackerbox I am as pro police as can be ask anyone who really knows me. I think you guys get paid way less then you should to put your life on the line everyday. I respect the law. Do some of the people involved in this mess need to be taken off the streets Hell Yes but when there is a unjustified shooting there need to be accountability. IMHO The city of Waco their Police and DA should own up to their mishandling of this whole deal. The only people who will pay will be the tax payers. Sad but true.
                Keep your heads on a swivel and watch your 6 Tracker out.

First, thank you. I can respect that. I can also agree with things were handled poorly. However, things were handled poorly on both sides of the fence. Its easy to arm chair quarterback them now that's its over and done with. I also believe the answers you seek will likely never be answered.

Comment

I appreciate it guys. Just realize the guys that are boots on the ground probably did the best they could. I know we had a large organized function involving plenty of motorcycles a few weeks later. I was walking up and down Congress Ave and knew I had a rifle on me most of the time. All of the main players were told if any threat was present it would be eliminated. Everyone there knew there were plenty of long guns up top and if someone pulled a weapon out I’d hope the guys up top made the threat disappear. I’m just a guy going to work that has a family to try and get back to

Comment

Nobody will answer the Confederation questions?

Comment

Nobody will answer the Confederation questions?
                      If you ask any Bandidos they will tell you no they are not.

Comment

My understanding is that Waco was the first or second COC meeting the Crossacks had ever attended. Generally the meetings have a small showing of bikers from each club, the Crossacks brought a very large contingent to Waco.

Comment

was this considered a “Confederation” meeting?

Are the Cossacks considered part of the “Confederation”?

Yes it was a "coc" meeting and no the Cossacks are not members, mostly due to the fact that they wear a 1% diamond and a Texas rocker and refuse to pay the bandits for permission to do so.
                          The coc in every state is mostly a front for the dominant 1% club in that area to extort money from the smaller clubs to be able to wear their city or state rocker and be able to ride unmolested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So a “COC” is actually a means of financial extortion by these “upstanding clubs”??? Oh the horror! Tell me it ain’t so!

Comment

DA does not decide what LE does on scene. And not sure why anyone would deny that LE used deadly force. I wasn’t there but will say if I would have been dispatched there I would hAve done my job that day- if by horrible circumstances I had to use force up to and including g deadly force I would have done my job. I’m sure every cop that was there that day would have rather been somewhere else
                              I understand what you are saying Glen. I lead soldiers into a lot of urban settings in Afghanistan where merge groups of people were mixed with potential bad actors intent on doing harm. What happened at Waco was my worst case scenario for each of those situations in Afghanistan. Putting a soldier in a position where they have to protect themselves and their buddies with a large group of civilians in the mix is a lose/lose situation.

I can tell you we backed out of several situations with the intent of simply defusing a potentially bad situation.

At the time there was a lot of discussion about the benefit and cost of doing so. I can tell you looking back and having delt with guys who had to shoot into crowds I'm glad I never had to give that order. The long term metal cost is substantial.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

New DA?

Comment

Working...
                                X