No announcement yet.

How many books do you read a year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a previous thread about books and someone recommended a really good hunting related book that I have been trying to find. I cant remember what the title was. Ive been looking around hoping something would ring a bell but no luck lol. Anyone have an idea?

Oh, and Im just a couple a year. Looking to increase that some though.

Comment

I skim/read approximately an 85 gallon recycle container of medical records every three weeks/month. I no longer read for pleasure except for several magazines (and then largely just look at pictures). :-) No, not those pictures. . . Architectural Digest etc.

Comment

About one per month average. Just finished Mississippi Blood by Iles.

Comment

Easily 20-25(probably more) books a year...+magazine articles and stuff on the net.
          I just can't get into the audio books. There's just something I like about turning the pages.

Comment

When I was younger I read a lot of books. Sometimes one a week. But now I am way too busy. I do quite a bit of reading, typically searching for information about a particular subject that interests me, business, work etc. I am always learning. Always.

Comment

I love to read... I have never kept count. I do not watch TV so reading is my evening relaxation...

Comment

Wow. I tend to do a lot of article-reading for research purposes but as far as reading purely for pleasure, I'll probably go through about a book a month. I'd say 10 a year. I noticed the grammar is a bit better in this thread

Comment

6-10. I average about one every month-and-a-half. I generally read every night before bed and I take my Kindle with me to the stand to read during hunts.

Comment

Around 20 for myself.

Talking about the books I read to my daughter... 300ish if we’re talking about reading the same books over and over and over...

Comment

I was reading lots of books but I found that it was keeping me from doing other more important things so I stopped reading them about 15 years ago. 0

Comment

I'd say 15 per year.

I'm working my way through the Joe Pickett Wyoming Game Warden series right now

Comment

Depends on my vacation spot and the amount of time I spend in the deer stand. Been as high as 15-20, but probably 2 last year. I did audio books from the library, till my new truck didn't have a cassette deck. Haven't done any of those in several years.

Comment

Maybe 6 a year. I enjoy reading but don't have a ton of time. I enjoy reading while in the deer stand.

Comment

About 50 a year, mixed from professional and leisure.

Comment

The last year I probably read 200+. But I was rehabbing a broken femur and couldn't move around a lot. Kindle prime helps a lot, borrow books, read them and replace them with other books. I read some every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X