No announcement yet.

How many books do you read a year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prolly 6-8 per year. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I assume thats a pretty good average

Comment

Last book I read cover to cover was The Revenant.

I TRY and read The Bible daily

Comment

bout 6-8 a year I'd guess. I'd read more but my wife loves to talk so there's that.

Comment

Zero. I can't even watch TV for more than 15 minutes with out getting up to do something else.

Comment

One book...the memoirs of Hans Bauer

Comment

Zero, but I do read a lot of Internet informational articles outside of Tbh and other discussion forums. My wife reads 50-60 books a year so she keeps the household numbers up[emoji51][emoji23]

I don’t have the drive to sit down and read the same book for long periods of time like I did in college and before. I do love to read how-to articles, discussion forums, research items to buy and keep up with my sports teams . When you add it all up I read as much timewise as my wife.

Comment

I don't read books, but i do listen to them, probably a 5-6 a year. Sitting and reading is too boring and stressful when there are 1000 other things that can be done while listening to a book.

Comment

50 or so a year

Comment

8 to 12 per year.

Comment

I average 1-2 every 2 weeks. So 25-50 a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

45 - 50 books a year. I read some almost every night before bed.

Comment

I research topics and interests and read all kinds of stuff every single day. My brain just comes up with random things that I somehow think I need to know. I read about 6 novel type books a year in between all the random chatter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 234 books in my kindel library that I have read over the past couple of years.

Comment

I haven't read a book since the Harry Potter series. Other than pieces of the bible.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

at least 1 a week usually

Comment

Working...
                                X