Anyone cook with a instapot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
    Chuck roast, whole baby red taters, and carrots done in the pressure cooker tonight. Y’all are missin out. Lol
    Dang looks great👍

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
      Y’all recommend the 6 or 8qt?

8 qt no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
        Dang looks great[emoji106]

Thanks!
        It was awesome.
        Now I’m bellied up and don’t have the motivation to do dishes. Lol

Comment

Wife uses ours daily, either for the whole meal or sides if I’m grilling. Absolutely a must have!

Comment

Sub

Comment

I cook in one all the time. Super easy to come up with things to cook. Deer steaks potatoes carrots soup. I like to turn it on low and slow cook

Comment

you can also make oatmeal with mixes fruit and a dash of Brown sugar. the whole neighborhood smells like a bakery
                Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 01-30-2018, 09:42 PM. Reason: change

Comment

We have liked everything we have done in ours except spaghetti.
                  It was terrible.

Comment

Only issue we have run into is not reading the directions and overfilling with liquid. It can only be about 2/3 full when using high pressure. When we overfilled, it wouldn’t seal. Ended up cooking that meal in two batches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Used mine twice. Not impressed but I’m sure it’s me learning how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
                        Used mine twice. Not impressed but I’m sure it’s me learning how to use it.
                        Let me know if you dislike and would like to sell ...... I know someone won't like theirs and I can get a discounted gently used one...

Comment

I'm jumping in. Going to try and make goulash. First mistake was leaving the lid on during the "saute" portion while browning the meat. Glad I caught that in time. Have no idea how long to cook it??? I'll post up results.

Comment

The wife is doing 4lbs of chicken wings now. I’ll post results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Made vegetable soup yesterday in 12 min. Definitely a time saver.

Comment

OK so I guess it turned out OK. Saved a little time no doubt. I didn't blow up anything and learned a few things but need to keep at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X