New Bow Stolen! Cant Stand a Thief!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bow Stolen! Cant Stand a Thief!!!

I was able to sell my experience last week, and I took that money and bought a almost brand new Halon 32 from JBizkit on here. I met Jeremy on Thursday to buy the bow and it was stolen from my truck last night!! I did not even get a chance to shoot it!

My wife and I had plans to go to dinner and movie with some of our friends so, my mother came to our house to watch our son. She heard what she thought was a knock at the door around 9pm, but did not see anyone so she ignored it. Then again around 11:45 someone beat on the door. She was home alone with my two year old son and afraid to go and look so, a nearby relative drove over to take a look, but they had already left. Keep in mind the house I rent is on 5 fenced acres and you need a gate code to get in. So, this thief came in on foot down a long drive way. The only thing we noticed out of the norm when we got home was my son's battery operated Jeep was out by the barn(80 yards from the house). I did not realize until this morning on the way to work that my bow was gone! Sorry to rant so long, but I have been seeing red all day!

I have renter's insurance with a small deductible. Would this be covered with the vehicle being in the garage of the home? I sold my bow to buy this one, because all of our extra money right now is going to fund a home build!

Man that sucks

Comment

Dang...I would think renter's insurance would cover it. I wonder what the knocking on the door was about? Man I would love to catch a thief in the act of trying to steal from me. I'd give them a beat down they'd never forget.

Comment

Ever seen the movie the strangers? That is what I'm picturing

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
          Ever seen the movie the strangers? That is what I'm picturing
          I hope that’s not what they were trying.

Comment

Knocking on the door to see if anyone is home. No answer, steal...

Comment

Sorry. I hope your insurance covers it.

Comment

I've got 3 game cameras around my house. You will be surprised how much action occurs after dark. We were broke into about 15 years ago and lost about $10,000 worth of guns bows cameras and stuff. They finally caught the guy at another house that the owners walked in while he was there and tied them up at gunpoint. He got like 30 years and still locked up. Hope they catch your guy.

Comment

Dang hate to hear it but gotta chalk it up to a lesson learned! Nothing is safe unless it’s in your possession nowadays! Hope it all works out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sucks... hate thieves.

Comment

That stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Dang...I would think renter's insurance would cover it. I wonder what the knocking on the door was about? Man I would love to catch a thief in the act of trying to steal from me. I'd give them a beat down they'd never forget.
                        I just found out they struck all over the road and the road behind. Saying up to 40 vehicles! The timing is terrible if I were home I would have answered the door with some form of gun!

Comment

In your truck in your garage !! That sucks sorry to hear it hope your insurance pays for it .

Comment

Scum of the earth!! Hope they find it.

Comment

Man that sucks! Scary that your mom was there why they were roaming around. Hope they get caught soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X