X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I’d like to know this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The garage is open. My wife is certain she locked the truck, but we saw no signs of a break in? However, they hit many other vehicles some of the people we know and they are saying some of their's were locked also!

Comment

Dang that stinks! Some people aren’t even worth a diaper full of ****. Hope they catch that sorry POS.

Comment

Yeah be sure and let the archery shop know it got stolen so they can give Mathews a heads up with the serial number . That way if someone try's to get warranty work on it it will be reported stolen .

Comment

Wow! Some people just need angood old arse whipping!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
            Wow! Some people just need angood old arse whipping!!!
            This /\ for starters---

Comment

Been there .... really is extremely frustrating... too bad we cannot have some quality alone times with the thieves...

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                Been there .... really is extremely frustrating... too bad we cannot have some quality alone times with the thieves...
                Boy that would sure help sometimes!

Comment

Dang! sure hope things work out for you and I hope they catch those POS thieves!

Comment

Make sure you contact law enforcement and make report. That way if it turns up in pawn shops you will have a leg to stand on. It usually ends up there eventually after it gets traded few times. They have a 30 day waiting period before they can place items for sale. Be mindful. Also the offense is a burglary of a habitation 2nd degree felony even if garage was open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      I've got 3 game cameras around my house. You will be surprised how much action occurs after dark. We were broke into about 15 years ago and lost about $10,000 worth of guns bows cameras and stuff. They finally caught the guy at another house that the owners walked in while he was there and tied them up at gunpoint. He got like 30 years and still locked up. Hope they catch your guy.
                      Wow you are lucky. I caught some burglars who broke into 9 house around the county and stole over 100K worth of items. 10 years probation is what the judge gave them.

to the OP I hope you get justice and your bow back

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        Wow you are lucky. I caught some burglars who broke into 9 house around the county and stole over 100K worth of items. 10 years probation is what the judge gave them.

to the OP I hope you get justice and your bow back
                        Thank you sir!

Comment

Just an update on my end as I sold the bow to Justin and feel terrible that this happened........

Texas Archery never called me back today with the serial number I requested. I will call them again tomorrow.
                          I really want this story to have a good ending. I feel terrible. For those of you who have not met Justin, in the short amount of time we visited, he seems like a great guy, and definitely not someone who deserves this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bazstards

Comment

Man that sucks!

Comment

Man that is super creepy situation. Could have escalated so fast in many directions.

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                Dang...I would think renter's insurance would cover it. I wonder what the knocking on the door was about? Man I would love to catch a thief in the act of trying to steal from me. I'd give them a beat down they'd never forget.
                                They figured he wasn't home but wanted to be sure. 1st one was scouting and 2nd one was to double check before the actual breakin. Really creepy they came back couple hours later.

Comment

Working...
                                X