No announcement yet.

BOB needs prayers ... Slayer is calling it quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically any real music is good. Auto tuned pop lip synching is horrible. I have been wondering why fools came on here hating? You may not like the style but its another old school rock band either quitting or having key members pass on. There are no good new rock bands. Who is going to be the next Rush or Van Halen?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      Lombardo and Bostaph are both amazing, but YouTube Chris Adler from Lamb of God...phenomenal.
      He is good no doubt. Lombardo is the godfather of double bass.

Lamb of God rocks. Inching towards my top 5 all time. I mean at this point I would rather hear or see them than Judas Priest, Iron Maiden or Sabbath and how long can Metallica live in my world with the first 4 records only?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        You boys gonna start on Styx any minute now.

I've been listening to the Allman Brothers lately...
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV1v6FmB4P0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV1v6FmB4P0[/ame]

Comment

Been spending some late nights in the shop and this one gets me going. Especially the guitar work at 2:10

Comment

Who compares venue size to the greatness of a band? Greatness being the things that matter like lyrics and the music. See Luke Bryan and FGL songs compared to their tours.

Smaller venues are actually better and you typically get more out of a band than a stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hijack!

Whitesnake

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mgxhn5qTzo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mgxhn5qTzo[/ame]

Comment

Doooooooood.

We need the real video with Tawny. Come on maaaaaaan.

Comment

Seriously guys! I'm not a fan of BoB from most of his posts on here. However, when it comes to metal Slayer is the king. Most people don't know metal because real metal doesn't get airplay. There are now about 100 genres of metal. Slayer is thrash (don't fify trash). If you know anything about music you can recognize their talent. If you know anything about the music industry you know it is difficult not to sell out. Metallica sold out from Black forward. Motley Crew was always hard rock. Korn sold out (no to suggest they were metal). I have liked Slayer since 1990 and still listen.
                  The one thing I will say about religion is that if someone is agnostic then they believe there is something, but not sure of what it is. Therefore I believe they should appreciate prayers from any religion just in case on of them is right.

Comment

I pretty much only post these days on the CFB thread. You must be a fan of someone other than Texas to dislike me?

Note, I have 20+ good friends from TBH, mostly old timers that rarely post anymore. Most of them like or love me and dislike 90% of TBH posters. Take it for what it's worth. You may fall into that 90%. LOL.

Also, I don't take the internet seriously. Most take it way too seriously. Heck man sometimes I say the exact opposite to what I really believe just to watch the weinerheads freak out. LMAO. If you fall for it, then so be it. LOL.

Comment

Now, for some Lamb of God. No better choice to support the almighty SLAYER on this tour.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFm9v0wvEnw"]Lamb of God - Ruin - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

God I hate Styx.

Stupid-est syrup laced crap lyrics in the history of recorded notes.

I'm sailing away set an open course for the virgin sea
                        I've got to be free free to face the life that's ahead of me
                        On board I'm the captain so climb aboard
                        We'll search for tomorrow on every shore
                        And I'll try oh Lord I'll try to carry on
                        I look to the sea reflections in the waves spark my memory
                        Some happy some sad
                        I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had
                        We live happily forever so the story goes
                        But somehow we missed out on that pot of gold
                        But we'll try best that we can to carry on
                        A gathering of angels appeared above my head
                        They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said
                        They said come sail away come sail away
                        Come sail away with me
                        Come sail away come sail away
                        Come sail away with me
                        Come sail away come sail away
                        Come sail…
                        sorry

Back to Slayer Love/hate/indifference...
                        Last edited by Legdog; 01-24-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          God I hate Styx.

Stupid-est syrup laced crap lyrics in the history or recorded notes.
                          Booo! Thats some deep stuff man! Dont make me post one of my other favorites ( not styx ) Its sure to get outrage from the metal guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            God I hate Styx.

Stupid-est syrup laced crap lyrics in the history of recorded notes.

sorry

Back to Slayer Love/hate/indifference...
                            Carry on. I already declared an official hijack

Comment

I would love to see these kids be the next real big deal...coming out of the gates strong:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Basically any real music is good. Auto tuned pop lip synching is horrible. I have been wondering why fools came on here hating? You may not like the style but its another old school rock band either quitting or having key members pass on. There are no good new rock bands. Who is going to be the next Rush or Van Halen?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

"Domo Origato Mr. Roboto"

Comment

Working...
                                X