No announcement yet.

The G O A T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No question. Was anybody surprised today?? I thought this was pretty funny to all the people out there who put Aaron Rodgers at the top:
    Attached Files

Comment

No doubt he’s the goat. Joe Montana ain’t got **** on him! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
        No question. Was anybody surprised today?? I thought this was pretty funny to all the people out there who put Aaron Rodgers at the top:
        LMAO, I've never actually heard anyone that thinks that. I don't think Aaron Rodgers is even the second best QB for his franchise...he's third.

HOFers Brett Favre and Bart Starr say "hi".

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          LMAO, I've never actually heard anyone that thinks that. I don't think Aaron Rodgers is even the second best QB for his franchise...he's third.

Dungy had him in his top three along with John Elway and Steve Young, and had Brady at 6!!

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
            Dungy had him in his top three along with John Elway and Steve Young, and had Brady at 6!!
            Then Tony Dungy is nuttier than a squirrel terd.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Doesnt anyone remember Manning's wife receiving HGH at their home in Denver when he was recovering from neck surgery? That got swept under the rug pretty quick so he isnt as pure as he or others would have you believe. Yall look up Brady's nutrition/fitness guy, Alex Guerrero. He has a very shady background. He was allowed to be around the team all the time up to this year. Belichick banned him from the facilities or traveling/being around the team this year. Something is up but regardless Brady is the GOAT without question.
              Guerrero started undermining Belichick with other players and was sent packing real quick.

Comment

Definitely the GOAT. Montana, Favre, Elway were all great but Brady is at another level and really never had a top flight receiver which makes it even more impressive

Comment

I respect him.... but still a b****. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                    Definitely the GOAT. Montana, Favre, Elway were all great but Brady is at another level and really never had a top flight receiver which makes it even more impressive
                    He had Randy Moss, but he's the only one that most would consider a top-flight receiver. What's he's had is a stable of tough, sure-handed, fast as hell receivers that sold out to the idea that if they made Tom Brady look good on Sundays then he'd make sure they had a great career in the NFL. I'm not sure guys like Welker, Edelman, Amendola and Troy Brown would have been as good anywhere else.

Comment

Tom Brady. Not bad for a 6th round pick number 200 in his draft I think
                      GOAT no doubt

Comment

He will definitely go down as the greatest. But would he be considered that if he played for another team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brady is an amazing qb and probably the best of all time, but he has not done it on his own at all. Not even slightly. He has the greatest coaching staff in the NFL and his teammates play a full 60mins every game. Hell, how amazing he looked on that comeback last super bowl, that would have never happened if his defense had not come alive in that second half.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Brett Favre is one of my favorite athletes of all time. In fact I jumped through a bunch of hoops to get to Texas stadium for what was supposed to be his last time through. The Cowboys knocked him out of that game and thankfully it was late, because Rogers came in and **** near beat them.

All that to say, I love Favre, but if I had to choose, I'd take Rogers...who I don't like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brady but dang it sure does seem like they have had the easiest opponents going through playoffs and in the super bowl compared to the other all time great qb’s. I have no idea if that’s true or not but I hope it is cause I can’t stand the pats.

Comment

All these great black guys in the NFL and Tom Brady is one of the best.......no wonder their all kneeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X