The G O A T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    He's so much the GOAT, that I don't remember who I thought was the GOAT before him. Montana? Manning? Elway? Marino? I mean there is a huge argument to be made for second-best, but Brady is without a doubt the Greatest QB that ever put on cleats and it's such a big spread between him and everyone else that it's not worth the argument.

I tend to agree Curt. Montana was the man imo. The bar has now been lifted so high that the guys you mentioned are not even on the same level as Brady. I'm not even a fan of Tom Brady, but dang eventually even the haters have to acknowledge his greatness

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Neither one of y'all answered the question
      Peyton manning

Comment

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if PED’s and other methods of cheating don’t tarnish his shiny GOAT status before he is inducted

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
          I use to argue this...but, no argument now. He is the GOAT 100%. Montana is now #2 IMO.

Comment

He's the man....like it or not.

Comment

He is, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if PED’s and other methods of cheating don’t tarnish his shiny GOAT status before he is inducted
                Yeah. Cuz he looks jacked on PEDs. ??????

Comment

He was the best ever two Super Bowls ago...he's so far ahead now it's ridiculous.

Montana would be my #2, and Peyton #3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deflate gate sorta went away didn't it? Teflon Tom!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                      Peyton manning
                      Based on what criteria? Surely this is an emotional response backed up by no actual career stats.

Comment

Dak.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Yeah. Cuz he looks jacked on PEDs. ??????
                          PED is broad term that extends way beyond roids and growth hormones. He is almost 40 and his injuries seem to fade away. I know, I know it is his pristine diet.

Comment

He's built like a symphony conductor....I don't think PEDs are gonna be his downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              He's built like a symphony conductor....I don't think PEDs are gonna be his downfall.
                              That’s precisely my point. He is built like a male yogi and plays one of the most physical sports on earth, yet he is never injured. Color me skeptical

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Deflate gate sorta went away didn't it? Teflon Tom!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think that the way Goodell and the NFL handled that whole thing bought Brady a lot of sympathy where he wouldn't have otherwise gotten it. No proof of much of anything and King Goodell levels a heavy suspension....that left a bad taste in a lot of folks mouths. You can be sure Peyton or Brees wouldn't have gotten the same. I didn't like Brady, but I like Goodell less so Brady got some leeway from me on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X