Hunter shot my bed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read bed as in the bed you sleep in.
    I was like I hope you wasn't sleeping in it...

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      It would likely be a non rate affecting comprehensive claim on your auto insurance, but why??
      In TX, unless it's weather related, it's gonna affect your rates.

Comment

You didn't pick the wrong insurance plan, you picked the wrong insurance company.

Comment

How long did it take you to stop laughing when he suggested filing it on your insurance?

I'd still be laughing at that hilarious suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
            In TX, unless it's weather related, it's gonna affect your rates.
            In all seriousness though, I can't speak for all auto carriers, but this would be a non rate affecting comp loss with the carrier I've been an agent with for 21 years. I would, however, advise my client not to file this. The shooter was negligent. He should take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              I think we have a consensus. Now, what were the events that preceded the shooting?
              As we were driving back from a hunt we came across a pig he then jumped out of my truck and rest his rifle on the edge of my bed and pulled the trigger. He shot my bed cover and bullet stop inside of the bed and never penetrate knocked the paint and left a good ding outside of the bed.

Comment

Does your lease carry a insurance policy? Get a quote for repairs and have him pay it, no way I would claim that on my insurance.

Comment

We want to see pics? What caliber ? How close was he? Ford or Chevy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    How long did it take you to stop laughing when he suggested filing it on your insurance?

I'd still be laughing at that hilarious suggestion.
                    I was like wow! Did he really just ask me to file under my insurance! This guy is an idiot.

Comment

Is he getting a euro or full shoulder mount done? That's crazy, but I wouldn't file it on my insurance unless I absolutely had to.

Comment

If he's now talking about you filing it, and him paying your deductible, he's probably thinking that he can get out of it for +/- $500, which makes me think that he's the kind of guy, that might try to welch on his commitment to "fix it". Were there any other witnesses to the shooting, in case it goes that direction?

Comment

remind me not to invite "Mayhem" to the hunting camp

that boy could eff up a wet dream

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                            We want to see pics? What caliber ? How close was he? Ford or Chevy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Haha! It was just a matter of time lol! It’s a Ford he was shooting a 308 180 grain HP. He was on the other side of the edge of the bed shooting across. Bullet never penetrate the bed. But it did ruin my bed cover and left a ding on the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                              If he's now talking about you filing it, and him paying your deductible, he's probably thinking that he can get out of it for +/- $500, which makes me think that he's the kind of guy, that might try to welch on his commitment to "fix it". Were there any other witnesses to the shooting, in case it goes that direction?
                              Oh yes plenty of witnesses. I will sue him if he doesn’t cough up the dough!

Comment

Yep..his dumb mistake, 100% his responsibility to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X