No announcement yet.

Is it all Women ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a wife and 3 daughters. Getting them all in tune with an agreeable meal is like herding sheep. The struggle is real. I usually just throw something in a crockpot or lay out something and that’s what they get. Seems to be less complaining that way.

Comment

My life for the past 19 years!!

Comment

I think they are all that way. Mine does the same thing whether it's for her cooking dinner or going to a restaurant. I just know that I have to give about 4 or 5 suggestions before she makes up her mind on something I did not suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
          ...she's monitoring ur posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
            Same. My wife was an only child. It shows too.
            Mine was the youngest.......

Comment

[ATTACH]892519[/ATTACH]

Will end most dinner arguments. I also put my hunting boots by the table
              Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Here’s what we use. Can add as many places as you want. Spin the wheel and go. I guess this doesn’t work as well if you’re talking about what to make at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's how it goes at my house.....if Im cooking I decide what dinner will be, if she is cooking she decides what dinner will be. We both are just happy the other is cooking and appreciate it. Now I will say my wife asks me lots of questions that my answer really doesnt matter.

Comment

I’m single... I just make whatever sounds good.

Comment

I will have two choices and I pick one then when I get home it is something that wasn't even a choice. go figure.

Comment

My boss used to say "Stand them on their heads and they will all look like sisters".

Comment

Its their genetic make up, what we get from just a rib.

Comment

My 8 year old is like that. I'll ask her what she wants and she tells me she doesn't care so I'll make something. She will see it and tell me she hates it.....put the plate on the table and tell her fine..starve then! That usually ends the argument! HaHa

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              That's how I am. I tell her I don't care. Just put something on a plate and bring it to me.
                              BRING IT TO ME......that hasn't ever ever happened in my house....I'm.lucky to be notified that it's ready.....in the kitchen....serve yourself..of whatever it suited her to prepare..

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post
                                BRING IT TO ME......that hasn't ever ever happened in my house....I'm.lucky to be notified that it's ready.....in the kitchen....serve yourself..of whatever it suited her to prepare..
                                Ya gotta know how to train em brah!

Comment

Working...
                                X