• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Alas, my dreams are crushed..

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
      They’re all the same. You can throw em all in a tote sack, shake it up, and the first one that comes out will be like the last one to come out
      I really did laugh out loud at that

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        I have never understood why people ( mostly women, but men too ) are so picky about what they eat on any given day. If you are married you probably know what you spouse doesnt like, so yes, thats out. But otherwise, if you like a particular food, but dont necessarily want it today, is it really that big of a deal to eat it anyway? For me its just not worth arguing about. So I dont really want tacos today, but she does. Fine, we eat tacos. I will live. And vise versa.
        I'm not picky and have a simple diet, we have been married for 28 years. This conversation has been going on for 28 years.
        I eat what ever she cooks so why even ask for my input ? Just cook it and I'll eat it.

Another example
        I installed the tv in the new house Sunday night, dish came to hook up the satellite yesterday. After supper she said to pick out a movie I wanted to watch and we would sit on the couch and watch it together.
        Every movie I picked she said she didn't want to watch. Ended up turning off the tv and listening to music instead.

Comment

Mine always asks right after we've eaten a meal. Now who wants to plan a meal right after eating? So I just tell her I want something good for dinner. I get a few dirty looks but amazingly dinner is good hahaha...

Comment

Nope. ......we don't ever cook....lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

At least she cooks, I cook pretty much every night. But I enjoy cooking and am a better cook anyway

Comment

When our kids were at home (gone now) there was always a meal on the table. Now it's pretty much "every man for himself". That way you get what you want every time. If there's something cooked I pretty much cook it. Can't complain, if she don't like it she can cook something else.

Comment

Yep

My answer is usually " whatever you'll eat". I'm not very picky when it comes to food however my wife and kids are. It's gotten to the point where they're so picky it's annoying to them as they get tired eating the same thing lol

Comment

I do all the cooking, or about 99% of it, so if she asks, I tell her the same thing she use to tell me when she did most of the cooking, "this is what we are having or you can have the second choice, "you can take me out to eat!".

Comment

"Don't try to fix it. I just need you to listen." Every man has heard these words. And they are the law of the land. No matter what.

Comment

We dont cook often - but every effing day its the same ol I dont care, and then I suggest a place and she says she doesnt feel like having that.

Comment

We have a simple system. She cooks her meals and I cook mine. I usually get what I want!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            I do most of the cooking. My wife will call me at 5PM and ask what’s for dinner with the complete expectation that I’ve already gone to the store. Drives me nuts.
                            Same. My wife was an only child. It shows too.

Comment

Your wife cooks dinner? You should not be complaining. Be thankful.

Comment

Just fix ‘em some pokengrit.

Tell’em to poke their feet under the table and grit their teeth. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X