• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    Any of yall recycle?
    Arrows, broadheads, and shell cases.

Comment

Rip: Weather channel founder john coleman dies – called ‘global warming’ a ‘hoax’

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Comment

No plastic? No cardboard?
        Nope. ......all my neighbors do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

trees are a renewable resource... why all the hype over recycling paper?

Comment

Any of yall recycle?
            Everything possible in our area.

I don’t know how a self proclaimed outdoorsman could have the option to recycle and not participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              Everything possible in our area.

I don’t know how a self proclaimed outdoorsman could have the option to recycle and not participate.
              That’s what I was wondering

Comment

Researching the ice core data shows some interesting things. During the midevil times there was a warming trend that was a little warmer than the current warming trend. The early 1800's was called a little or mini ice age because the temperatures were trending low. All the climate change and global warming charts/graphs start around 1850 when we were coming out of a low temperature period. No where to go but up. It is convinent to blame it on the industrial period. It is like in my accounting days, make a chart show only the data you seen to prove your point.

Comment

Anybody recycling?

Comment

No plastic? No cardboard?
                    Only way for a sea turtle to end up with one of my straws in its nose is if that straw ends up in the recycle bin.

Comment

Anybody recycling?
                      Literally.....no one is.

Lots of folks think they are but reality is a whole different story

Comment

Anybody recycling?
                        Paying more attention to it and trying to. Just snagged a recycle bin to set out with the trash.

Being way more attentive with water usage to.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Literally.....no one is.

Lots of folks think they are but reality is a whole different story
                          I'm confused. Care to expand?

Comment

Where does one go to get unbiased information on the topic of 'Climate change'? I'd really like to know, but as far as I can tell, there is no unbiased information on the topic. If I can find it & read about it, chances are pretty good that somebody with an agenda, put it out there.

And I realize that we are lied to daily through all forms of media. So what parts of what we are told are things we can believe and what parts aren't?

I think we all just have to consider the sources and make our best guess of who is lying to us the least.

And it sure seems to me that the biggest advocates of Climate change are the same ones who want unrestricted death to the unborn, my guns, all my money and many other things that just strike me as wrong and/or evil.

But I'm supposed to believe what they tell me about the climate?

Data is very easy to manipulate. "Studies" are much easier if you begin with the answer & work your way backwards and make the data fit.

I'm a nobody, but even I have done those things professionally, on relatively unimportant things.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Paying more attention to it and trying to. Just snagged a recycle bin to set out with the trash.

Being way more attentive with water usage to.
                              It would be great to start a thread about common sense ways to reduce our negative impact on mother earth. When I bought my 34 acres it had a trash pile big enough to see on Google earth. Who would expect these people to take care of our planet if they won't take care of their own land?

Clean air and water should be a priority for us and our kids.

Good for you to think twice about what you can do.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I recycled a few beer belches last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X