No announcement yet.

2018 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't had any pigs on camera in about a week. Haven't seen this sounder in almost a month.... I think. They've never showed up in the daytime. Of course I had to be at work at 5 this morning.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good gosh. That’s a lotta pork

Comment

Swine City!

Skinny

Comment

I'd love to get on those guys n gals in the daytime. If I get up in time in the morning, I think I'm taking the bow and the rifle.

Comment

Sounds like a plan!

Skinny

Comment

Got up a little late. Nothing came to the corn last night. I'm bird watching for now.

Comment

Good luck Muskles!

Skinny

Comment

Looks like my cousin and his son had the same idea, only earlier, this morning. Just heard them crank up and leave a couple hundred yards away. For the most part, the pigs around here get disappear on his days off. It's all good though, they're having a blast. His boy is around 7, and a pig killing machine with an AR.

Comment

Muskles looses again. Plenty of birds and a couple squirrels.

Comment

You're to early for me on a sunday morning. lol!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just climbed in the stand. Had to change my drawers after nearly stepping on an unexpected copperhead at the gate. Wind is great.

Going after this fatty.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Already hearing pigs few hundred yards away. Faint squeals

Comment

Good luck! This thread needs some pig killing action

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I was so busy last week I forgot to post up while hunting with some fellers from Michigan. These two guys got their first wild pigs with me on Tuesday night.

I’ve been after that spotted boar for a year...haven’t seen him on cam in a few weeks. As luck would have it, he and about 6 other pigs showed up when me and those fellers were in the blind. A little 3...2...1...BANG action and we had two pigs down under the feeder.

Those boys got some good meat on ice headed back norf!

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X