Clear All

Prayers sent Buddy.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for all.

Comment

Update:

Well, my Dad is still here. He is a tough guy. He has not been out of bed in over a month now. He has lost his ability to communicate with us as of Saturday. He has had no fluids at all since Friday.

I am sure the end is near, but I have also learned that none of us are in charge of that. It has been a real emotional roller coaster. Hospice nurses and care givers have told us at least 5 times that he won't make it through the night. He has proven all of them wrong multiple times.

I finally got with all the healthcare providers and told them to stop giving us a timeline because we all get back on that emotional roller coaster. It will happen when it happens.

Thanks again for all the prayers.

Comment

I had less than 24 hours, in your situation and it was HARD.
            I can't imagine doing it for a month.

More prayers going up for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

WOW sir I am so sorry to hear about your dad's and the family's suffering. Sure can make you question His motives sometimes... but rest assured, the bad is not of His doing. Evil is in the world. He knows His schedule and I think you were wise in what you told your dad's caregivers... Let God have His way...

Lord, we don't know they why's or how's sometimes in Your plans, and it grieves us because of it. We do know though Lord that in That Day, You will be fully revealed to us and we will dwell with You in that New City alongside those who know You for evermore. We thank You for Your Son who provided such a path to Eternal grace and Life. Lord we ask You whatever Your will is in this situation, please make it as painless as possible. If it is healing we rejoice in it. If it is that You take this man home, we rejoice in that eternal healing too. Lord give the family comfort and give them peace that is Your Peace... a Peace that is beyond understanding and that can only be explained by faith in You Lord. Guide this family through their time of strife and make them stronger for it. In the powerful name of Your Son Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen...

Comment

Sad news, prayers up for you, your dad, and your family.

Comment

More prayers sent for your dad, for your family as well as you all come to terms with his terminal illness. May God comfort each of you and allow your dad to be without pain.

Comment

prayers

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayer sent for you too

Comment

Our prayers continue

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for Dad and all who love him.