No announcement yet.

Vote for best hunter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VEGETARIAN Old Indian word for bad shot.

Comment

Harvesting is one of the dumbest terms used in all of hunting.

That, and "smoked 'em"

Comment

Gets my vote!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          I’m confused. Are we already in the dead streatch till next October? If so, it’s gonna be a long year
          X2

It's to early for this kind of thread. It's still cold outside, and last I checked the season was still open. Just getting started as far as I'm concerned. (even though my freezer's full ) Can't eat the Horn's though, and the buck I'm after this year has been a tricky critter.

Comment

And then there's the ducks, pigs, predator hunting, and trapping. If only work didn't get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
              X2

It's to early for this kind of thread. It's still cold outside, and last I checked the season was still open. Just getting started as far as I'm concerned. (even though my freezer's full ) Can't eat the Horn's though, and the buck I'm after this year has been a tricky critter.

Oh I'm out here still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you farming or hunting? Make up your mind ! You hunt to kill animals. You harvest crops . Got it ?!?!

Comment

Comment

My daughters are stone cold killers. The name of their stand is C&G Killers Incorporated! Our awards sits in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                      Are you farming or hunting? Make up your mind ! You hunt to kill animals. You harvest crops . Got it ?!?!

I think I'm just walking in the woods. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                        When are you going to LBJ next?

Tomorow and every day until the 21st that I can afford to get myself enough free time for a go. Like the man said later on in the post, It ain’t over yet. Then I got plans for some yotes and hogs. My daughter has to prepare a rabbit dinner for her culinary class in the next month so looks like we get to get after a hare or too also.

Comment

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
                          Tomorow and every day until the 21st that I can afford to get myself enough free time for a go. Like the man said later on in the post, It ain’t over yet. Then I got plans for some yotes and hogs. My daughter has to prepare a rabbit dinner for her culinary class in the next month so looks like we get to get after a hare or too also.

Where do you live btw?

Comment

N Ft Wrth

Comment

Solo stalk LBJ live thread because my bro did not show up..... bro!. I pushed 2 off the trail coming in @ 7:20. Walked another 100 yards or so and posted up behind a tree, Started grunting and bleating, had 1 spike w/ 2 big does and a yearling come out at 40 yards looking for all the noise. Could not get a good enough look at the spike to make sure he did not have any stickers coming out because I left my binos at home. After about 10 minutes they decided something was not right and headed back in the bush. Continuing on down the trail.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                                dang it man i just spit my coffee out!
                                x2😂

Comment

Working...
                                X