Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Made an expensive stop on Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you say you were thinking about taking that to the deer lease next year? Wow...

Comment

Oh yea, it'll be there during deer season. If I'm paying for it id like to enjoy the comforts of it at the ranch also!

Comment

Very nice. I will be looking for a used bumper pull this year. I was given a 5th wheel RV last year. The guy said the roof looks so it will need some work. I thought well it is free, unfortunately it is in way worse shape than just a roof leak. more klike holes in the roof I can see daylight through. Cost more to fix it than buying a used RV in good shape. Enjoy that one.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
          Very nice. I will be looking for a used bumper pull this year. I was given a 5th wheel RV last year. The guy said the roof looks so it will need some work. I thought well it is free, unfortunately it is in way worse shape than just a roof leak. more klike holes in the roof I can see daylight through. Cost more to fix it than buying a used RV in good shape. Enjoy that one.
          That sucks! I'm sure the intention was good but sometimes it just isn't worth messing with! Good luck looking, fun town rv has some really good deals. I was impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by dallas251 View Post
            Very nice. We’re looking at a very similar model. Would be interested to see what you have to say about it after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            a friend of mine bought one earlier in the year and no complaints so far. Will pass along my experiences once we get a little bit of time in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Very nice!

I just can’t bring myself to pay that much for one, especially since we take it to the deer lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I know what you mean. I had a 1978 Twilight Bunghunglow 5th wheel @ the lease for years. It was like a 3' wide by 32' long hallway on wheels. Then my wife "found" a new one in 2012. Much nicer and convenient, but daaaang.

Comment

Very nice Congrats!

Comment

I'm in the market for something similar. Looking a BH models with slides, both bumper pull and 5th wheel. There is a huge RV show coming up in Houston I may go to. They say you can look at every kind of make and models and they make screaming deals on the last day to avoid hauling them home.

Comment

Nice rig!

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                      I'm in the market for something similar. Looking a BH models with slides, both bumper pull and 5th wheel. There is a huge RV show coming up in Houston I may go to. They say you can look at every kind of make and models and they make screaming deals on the last day to avoid hauling them home.
                      Someone told me that today as well, kinda wish I would've known about it beforehand. Good Luck, there's a ton of different floorplans and makes and models and options. Its almost overwhelming!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Rookie mistake bud! Ha. I’ll be doing the same thing soon. I bought one new in ‘13 that has served me well and shown me what i really want in my next one, now it’s time to upgrade. Going from a 27 ft bumper pull to a front living fifth wheel. There are way too many choices!

Congrats, that one looks nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Not sure if I should say "Congratulations" or "Bless Your Heart".

That's nice and should provide years of enjoyment.
                            U nailed that one!
                            Congrats on the new addition, ENJOY!

Comment

the wife "gots" to be comfortable-congrats

Comment

Super nice!!! I'm sure you'll get more use out of it besides strictly deer lease. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X