Clear All

Got it done today. Biceps and triceps.

Comment

Rtp!!!!!

How are you doing after surgery?!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        How are you doing after surgery?!
        So far so good. Pain is pretty minimal so far. Im supposed to get a passive motion machine delivered today and my first therapy session is tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Caved after a long day with the commute yesterday....

Today shouldn’t be bad so back at it

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            So far so good. Pain is pretty minimal so far. Im supposed to get a passive motion machine delivered today and my first therapy session is tomorrow afternoon.
            That's good to hear.....or read!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

That' good to hear.

Today's am session was absolute chit! Felt weak and lethargic, even after my preworkout. Finished up snatch's and chest. I recently switched back to my keto diet and I've lost 9 lbs of water over the past 4 days. This could be why.

Comment

Alright.... Making it today and doing back and hopefully some legs.... Deadlifts to starttttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Alright.... Making it today and doing back and hopefully some legs.... Deadlifts to starttttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  That's an awesome gif.

Comment

Shoulders today. Lots of presses, shrugs, raises. 30 minutes on elliptical

Comment

Cheat laterals.
                      Tubing jackhammer.
                      DB see saw press.
                      DB thrusters.
                      3 sets each to failure.
                      3 minutes pike push-ups.
                      Tubing reverse X flys.
                      DB W raises.
                      Tubing scarecrows.
                      Tubing step aways.
                      3 sets each to failure.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday...

Comment

Pain is still minimal to none(weird). First PT season went extremely well. PT at home will be 2-3 hrs of time each day. The first part of this is to get ROM completely back and get the quad to start firing strong and reliably. With that said, IM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!

Comment

Shoulder mobility and foam rolling and stretching day.

Comment

Shoulders and 2.2 miles yesterday

Arms and 1 mile this AM

Shoulders and Abs tomorrow morning

Comment

Pain is still minimal to none(weird). First PT season went extremely well. PT at home will be 2-3 hrs of time each day. The first part of this is to get ROM completely back and get the quad to start firing strong and reliably. With that said, IM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!
                                I'm glad to hear the pain is low or nonexistent! Glad to hear the PT went well also. I totally understand being bored out of your mind. I can't sit still for 5 minutes and to put me down like this was a killer. I spent a bunch of time watching the outdoor channels, Discovery, American Heroes Channel, ordered a coupe of movies, etc. That didn't help much, but I can assure you that every gun in my house is squeaky clean! LOL!

Only chest today. Flat bench, seated wide grip bench, incline bench, reverse grip bench on Smith machine, pec deck.

Tomorrow is either back or shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                                X