Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Keep up the good job!

Comment

CB is my hero. Miss not being able to share a meal with you Blake. Thanks for all you do!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Congrats Blake

Good luck Bear Charge

Comment

Congratulations Blake!!!!

Comment

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Comment

I have to say you are one strong SOB Blake. To stay sober for as long as you have is wonderful. Although it took even more strength to share your past and your story and not hide behind it like so many do.

You hit the nail on the head. If your story helps so much as one person then it's served a purpose.

Blake is a stand up man and I gained tremendous respect for you for sharing this.

Andrew

Comment

nice deal my man!!!!

Comment

5,248 days ago, I put alcohol down and I'm alive to tell about it.
                    Last edited by Leonhogboy; 12-29-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I'd say 19 was a bit young to say y ou had a problem. Probably jus a light weight. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My twin drank himself to death. Blake was great talking me through the last couple of years.
                        I believe it is a desease and some folks can drink and others should stop.

Good for you bro...............

Comment

More power to you. Rock on and God Bless.

Comment

Congrats, Blake. Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              I'd say 19 was a bit young to say y ou had a problem. Probably jus a light weight. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I’d say you don’t know what you are talking about. Making light of some opening up about the biggest struggle of their life is not cool. Putting an emoji at the end of a d bag statement doesn’t change what you said. This isn’t a BBQ or college football internet banter topic. This is real life stuff that people on this site struggle with...and die from.

Your post just confirms what most users of this site think about you.

Comment

Good for you Blake. I’ll always enjoy reading your posts about this topic. Thank you for using your past struggles to help others.

Comment

Working...
                                X