No announcement yet.

2018 lease thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also looking for 2018, 2 slots minimum... prefer bow and gun friendly, south texas or east texas

Comment

Looking for something in Kansas for bow first

Comment

Well this is fun....

Definitely going to be looking...

2-4 hours from DFW preferred

I don’t have a trailer/camper

I’m bow only, hoping to find the same

Budget is sort of open...

Thanks all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
          I'm looking also would like a hill country place with axis looking for 1 spot
          Willing to spend up to 4k if that helps maybe more for the right place

Comment

I'm looking for 1-2 spots in or around Victoria county. Looking to spend 2k, but up to 3k for the right place.

Comment

Im looking as well. Im moving to New Mexico so im looking for a west texas lease between Ozona and Sonora or a San angelo area lease. If you have any openings please PM me.

Comment

I'm looking for something within a couple hrs of lufkin. Just one spot, $1500 max

Comment

put me in...
                  looking for a place around Goldwaithe or as far as San Angelo.
                  My wife will be hunting with me, but can hunt off of my tags.
                  Currently spend $2/year plus corn and protein.
                  Also would like a cheaper place in east Texas to hunt in my "off-time" from my main lease.
                  see how far that goes. lol.

Comment

put me in looking for lease 5 hours or less from tyler area year round allows bow hunting and rifle hunting family friendly budget 3300 a gun 1 gun possibly 2 wouldn't mind joining existing lease

Comment

I'm looking for a place within 2-3 hours of Amarillo for my dad I with my young kids for bow and rifle hunting
                      something year round, with hogs and deer
                      preferably something smallish where we could be the only hunters
                      budget would be 2k Total.

Comment

This works if you actually post lease leads not "hey I'm looking for...." if you have an actual lead post it up, otherwise keep looking and post up what you find even if it is not the right fit for you it may be for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by fordsuper08 View Post
                          put me in looking for lease 5 hours or less from tyler area year round allows bow hunting and rifle hunting family friendly budget 3300 a gun 1 gun possibly 2 wouldn't mind joining existing lease
                          pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                          X