No announcement yet.

2018 lease thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a place around the Goldthwaite area , or in that direction .

Comment

Looking for a place in or around Calhoun County or San Antonio

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at all the people already looking. Man, it’s tough getting a spot.

Comment

Looking for a place for 2-3 ppl, around Brady or in that area with exotics

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Put me on the list. Looking for a place within 4 hours or so of the house (Montgomery County) for me, my dad and son. Would like something with some type of cabin/trailer etc. Wide open on location. Help!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might not be a bad idea to list your budget for the lease managers. I realize it will vary based on accommodations, area, etc but if I have openings next year I would want to make sure I were reaching out to folks that were looking for something in their price range. Just my 2 cents...

Comment

Looking.
                Price Range: Max $2,200
                Annual Lease
                Max distance 5 hours from Houston
                Prefer electricity but can bring a small generator if not.
                It is just myself getting on the lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For leases in Grayson, Montague and southern Oklahoma, call Carla Kent. 903-271-2926. She will take your info and call you back when she knows what's opening up for 2018.

Comment

Looking for 1 spot,Kimble County or surrounding area.Exotics preferred with good size WT.Not looking for a "Brown its Down" lease,not really interested in a community stand type setup unless everyone is contributing equally.3 to 4k range maybe more for the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      Put me on the list. Looking for a place within 4 hours or so of the house (Montgomery County) for me, my dad and son. Would like something with some type of cabin/trailer etc. Wide open on location. Help!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                      PM sent.

Comment

We have a group of 8-10 hunters who are looking for a new lease in 2018. We currently hunt in Junction/Mason area. The owner completely trusts us with his property year round.

Our reason for the search, we are looking for a lease with deer management being a priority. Our current lease is high fenced, and the owner does not realize how many deer need to be removed. It has been four years, and he refuses to manage the herd. We protein feed, but there's just too many deer, a lot of trash deer.

If we are unable to find something, we will stay on the lease. However, we are looking now before we invest more time and money in the off season.

We are looking for a lease for 8-10 people. (This number will depend on price and location.)
                        Year round access.
                        Preferably low fence.
                        Allowed to bow hunt during bow season. (Currently not allowed to do so.)

Let me know if you know of something.

Also, all our members would be over the age of 25.
                        Last edited by Ginja Ninja; 12-13-2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Count me in also. I have a lease but, I am looking for one that will allow me to bring my wife and kids. My kids are young (9 daughter and 6 son) and are now wanting to go. prefer hill country or south Texas. My only requirements are family friendly, water, electricity, $3500 or less.

Comment

In for anywhere with exotics. 1 person and not particular about lodging.

Comment

Looking for myself with the possibility of my youth daughter hunting aswell. Prefer bosque hill hamilton parker or surrounding counties. Thanks for any leads

Comment

Will be looking for somewhere next year. Anything south of Houston. Possibly 2 spots.

Comment

Working...
                                X