Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Prayers for Lily Grace Stigall , 15 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending prayers

Comment

Prayers for Lily and Family!

Comment

Prayer sent-great news. The power of prayer is strong!

Comment

God Bless!

Comment

That last update brings joy to my heart. Thanks be to God!

Comment

Prayers sent for this sweet little girl and her family. May God keep working His miracles!!!

Comment

Prayers up....

Comment

This made my day to hear how much this amazing and strong little fighter is doing. Lord continue to watch over Lily and make stronger! All things are possible through you Lord.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessir!! God is GREAT!! Thank you so much for this report!

Lord God, we thank You for Your healing and hope. Lord You see what a fighter this sweet girl is. Just know that she will be a mighty warrior for You Lord. Restore her health that she may proclaim You with boldness throughout her many, many coming years on this earth. Comfort her. Comfort her family as they love on her and minister to her. We ask You Lord, guide all her care-givers to a proper treatment that enforces the work that You are doing in her body Lord. We look forward to the day that she gets up out of that bed restored and returns to being a vibrant, healthy, beautiful baby girl for her family and for You Lord... What a witness these little ones are for you. Lord give the rest of us the strength and wisdom to have the faith of a child and believe in all that You do for us and allow us to work for You. We lift this precious girl up to you and we lift the family and friends up to You Lord... Comfort, strength, and Agape Love from You Lord are their needs. We call on Your promise to grant our every need if only we ask... Lord You know full well what a serious need these requests represent. We thank You for answered prayer, and we ask that You guide our prayers to a right end... As requested, strengthen her lungs and dry up the fluids... give her natural breathing rhythm and continue to grow her up and keep her free from pain and suffering. We ask knowing You hear. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.

Comment

Continuing prayers for Lily and family.

Comment

Those updates are very promising from where she started. I pray that she will be completely healed and never look back from this traumatic experience. Have a dear friend whose child went through the same thing. She did CPR on him in the back of a DPS cruiser as he raced to the hospital (she's a nurse). They saved him and now he's a healthy 35 year old with his own family. I pray that this little girl gets to have her own family as well one day.

Comment

God is Great and is showing it here. Continued prayers for this baby.

Comment

Continued prayers. Glad to see such progress in the latest update!

Power in prayers, for sure!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Working...
                                X