• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats!

Comment

Congrats what a awesome story best of luck to him and your family

Comment

Congratulations Colton in achieving the ultimate in athletics and education and wish you the very best as you follow your dreams.

You should be very proud and greatful of your family as they are the pillar that have molded you today...

Comment

Johnny, you truly are a blessed man!! No better gift from God to a man than a son!!
          Congratulations to you sir, your bride and certainly to Colton!! They sure do grow up fast!!

Comment

That is an awesome story. Congrats to Colton and Johnny....

Comment

Congrats to you both!

Comment

great story! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                  Congrats to Colton. College baseball is an amazing experience that he won't ever regret. Sounds as if it was well earned. Best of luck to him on his seasons to come.
                  x2!

Will be the best time of his life and he will make some of the best friends he will know for life.

Comment

Congrats to both of you Johnny- I'm two years behind you except I can not get mine in the woods anymore. We spent many days, weeks, hours in the marshes around Seadrift for years. Chasing redfish and ducks was just what we did. this year he is a sophomore and has not gone with me once as he wants to workout or throw. I also hope he is offered to play at a school close to a marsh somewhere so we can maybe share time in the marsh again.

Comment

Awesome story, congrats to you and you son.

Comment

Congrats!

When Galveston plays at San Jac, we will need to meet up.

Comment

Congratulations to Colton...and you Johnny. Sit back and reap the rewards of raising your boys right. Like the others, I have watched this young man grow up on the Green Screen. Looking forward to his future exploits.

Comment

Love it...every part of it. I sure hope my little man shares the love of the outdoors and baseball the way I did(and Colton does). All the best to you and Colton in this next chapter of life.

Comment

Congratulations, Colton and Dad! Wishing him all the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                That good stuff right there! Congrats to Colton and Dad!

This calls for a celebratory reposting of the Johnny nutshot video via Colton's bat... Post it!!
                                Thanks! Yea, that video has gone down as a classic! lol For anyone who missed it, here is Colton cup checking me 5 years ago. Haha It was actually right above my knee praise God.

I appreciate it everyone! I would like to respond to a few posts later when I get in front of a computer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X