X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]886466[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
      Get a pressure washer and do homes, driveways and walks in front of stores. Contact listing real estate agents to clean the outsides and walkways of homes for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start with 1 store in a strip mall and do it for free if you can use them as a reference. Then talk to the other owners and charge.

Call a dozen listing RE agents (names and phone # are on the signs) and ask if they would pay to clean up the outsides of their listings.

Comment

Have guys bring you deer meat and charge them $20 for each tamale you make them.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          I think the key to success would be to manufacture and sell not buy and resell.

This is why the green screen is great, never ending good ideas and advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
            Start with 1 store in a strip mall and do it for free if you can use them as a reference. Then talk to the other owners and charge.

Call a dozen listing RE agents (names and phone # are on the signs) and ask if they would pay to clean up the outsides of their listings.

I know a guy that does a bunch of dollar generals at $300 a pop. Started with 1 and word spreads fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
              This is why the green screen is great, never ending good ideas and advice.

Buying and reselling does not have the capital issues of manufacturing something yourself- unless you want to be in that business. Plus, you’ll have to sell it anyway.

Comment

Good luck!

I have cut limbs/trees, done baseball lessons and umpire! I still do 2 of them when asked, but don't publicize it.

Lessons make the most money and cash

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I have been in your shoes and mowed grass to make $500 a month during the growing season. I then focused on being the best at what I do for the 45hrs a week and turned that into an extra $13,000 a month with the same company I was with but in a different capacity.

This is great advice! I started with my company 8 years ago, my wife is a stay at home mom and I mowed yards and hung Christmas lights on my days off. My hard work at my day job was noticed and I've been promoted 3 times and make twice what I did when I started. I now also have a side business and do euro mounts out of my shop, its grown to the point I have my kids helping me for extra money.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

We have some vendors in our Antique/Vintage Store that make around 1000.00 +/- per month. The majority of the ones that make that, do shabby chic furniture and they price it to sell compared to other stores in our area. Its not all that hard to do and could be done in the evenings in the garage. There are some FB groups you could advertise on too.
                    Its crazy what it sells for. I have seen beautiful antique furniture just sit with a good price and no one buys. Take that same furniture, shabby it and price it even a little higher price and sell in a week. The plus to renting a spot in store is the furniture can sell at anytime of the day while you are at the time card job.

Comment

male gigalo or male stripper

Comment

Working...
                      X