Part Time Job Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tylerbost33 View Post
    I picked up a part time job cutting deer for a processor on the weekends. 20 hours a weekend brings in about $1000 extra for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $50 per hour to cut some meat?!?!

Comment

US Air Force Reserve. You'll earn a nice little paycheck for one weekend a month of work, you'll save on medical, if you can swing it to 180 days of active you'll be able to buy a house with nothing down. You'd be surprised how many perks there are to the USAFR.

Interested? There is a 1-800 number online (darned if I can remember it) you can call and they'll pre-qual you and assign a recruiter to you. To provide clarity I am a recruiter but this is not a recruiting post or attempt to recruit on TBH. I'm just throwing out an option for the OP..

God bless and happy hunting.
      Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
        Meth is easy to buy and sell but a little risky

I think the key to success would be to manufacture and sell not buy and resell.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          $100/hr before or after Uncle Sam?
          Cash is king

Comment

Now is the time of year for folks to get their trees trimmed. Certainly something you could do on your own time.

And then in the spring switch to grass cutting.

Comment

I found a gig a few years ago, cleaning out construction debris for a company flipping houses. I set my own schedule and the pay was great for the time/effort. They also had painters/makeready teams that worked at night. Unfortunately, I was subbed to their GC and can't remember the company's name.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                I took it to mean 20 hrs a weekend for 4 weekends a month which totals $1000. That is $12.50/hr which makes sense

Comment

Pizza delivery in a decent neighborhood can pay pretty well, but you put wear and fear in your vehicle

Comment

I used to make good money when I was in college by filling in cracks, cleaning off oil spills, and resealing asphalt driveways. It's a messy job that most people don't want to do themselves.

Comment

Part Time Job Ideas

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post

Uhhhh no? 20 hours per weekend makes 80 hours in a month. Get paid $12 an hour, comes out to $960

Sure do wish I was gettin paid $50/hour though! [emoji23]

Last edited by Tylerbost33; 12-04-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I used to shoe horses part time and made $1500 a month, but that’s not something you will learn overnight. Maybe talk to a local farrier and see if he/she could use help on weekends.

Comment

Home is where you make it

Comment

Get a pressure washer and do homes, driveways and walks in front of stores. Contact listing real estate agents to clean the outsides and walkways of homes for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Txjourneyman View Post
                              This! I'm in commercial real estate management. Finding a dependable and trustworthy cleaning service is NOT easy.

That can’t be done lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                                I'm needing some ideas for some part time job that I can do on my own time to make an extra $1000-$1500 a month. I currently work a full time job about 45 mins from home, 8-4:30. Keeping in mind that it gets dark around 6:15, what are yalls ideas? I have our first baby on the way and we are looking at buying our first house, so anything I can make will be put away for those big events.

I have been in your shoes and mowed grass to make $500 a month during the growing season. I then focused on being the best at what I do for the 45hrs a week and turned that into an extra $13,000 a month with the same company I was with but in a different capacity.

Comment

Working...
                                X