Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has mizzou ever done to think they can run that kind of smack before a game? Was one of those special individuals in the video, one of the ones who kept coughing up fumbles?

Comment

Old school here.
      The less you say, the less you have to take back.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
        Old school here.
        The less you say, the less you have to take back.
        Bravo!

Comment

noooooo not Beth Mowins ! so much for sound on this game.......... go cowboys!

Comment

OkSt might he in trouble. No defense right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              OkSt might he in trouble. No defense right now.
              Perfect timing!

Comment

Go Hokies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                  Perfect timing!
                  Yep. TO turned the tide n this game!

Comment

[ATTACH]889755[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                      I was at the game and that punter deserved the MVP award. He was incredible.
                      The only way a punter wins the MVP is that neither team has anything worthy of the MVP...on either side of the ball.

The selection committee did tu a favor pairing them up to Mizzou, that was one painful game to try and watch. I was done when the first 5 plays, 4 of them were penalties, gag

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        The only way a punter wins the MVP is that neither team has anything worthy of the MVP...on either side of the ball.

The selection committee did tu a favor pairing them up to Mizzou, that was one painful game to try and watch. I was done when the first 5 plays, 4 of them were penalties, gag
                        Yep, reminded me of a Sunbelt conference team destroying an sec team.

Comment

That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works....

Comment

Amazing how OSU has half the T.O.P and a third of the rushing yards and is up by two scores. Come on Pokes!

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

You are a LSU fan and you use tu? Good grief are you really that much of a lemming follower? Aggie I can understand..... it’s part of the fish camp brainwashing how-to. It’s their tradition. I don’t know any self respecting LSU fan that would take part in the same. None...

Thanks for not watching. That tells us the rest of your opinions on the game don’t hold any water.

Troy...... says hey...
                              Last edited by Smart; 12-28-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Bayou Aggy chimes in. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X