X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie mcneal not reggie Nelson
    Dustin long could sling it better than hurts can. Totally different qbs

Comment

Bama gonna be huge favorite to win next year. I can’t wait to face that QB. Ugh.

Comment

Awesome game!! I was hoping the Dawgs would win but you could see Bama gaining momentum and confidence as the end grew near. When the field goal was missed I thought maybe Georgia could pull it off. Bama did to Georgia what happened to them last year. Old Mo seemed to swing wilder then I remeber in such a significant game.

I don't think you could have asked for a more entertaining game than was put on by to excellent football teams. Both freshman quarterbacks have a very bright future and will probably be highly sought out NFL draft picks.

The only thing I am left wishing for after this game is that UT will rise once more and be back to mixing it up with top level football programs such as the ones on the field last night.

HOOK'EM

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
          Reggie mcneal not reggie Nelson
          Dustin long could sling it better than hurts can. Totally different qbs
          Correct. Reggie McNeal from Lufkin. Not sure why I wrote Nelson. Long wasn't a bad qb for aTm or SHSU. I was more making a parallel on the freshman qb with a more dynamic skill set taking over a game in part because the defense had schemed against the other qb.

Comment

Nice to see us win another Natty

Now that the season is over and Sumlin is gone I can return to supporting the Ag’s since my season long declaration is over

Comment

Working...
            X