X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]888587[/ATTACH]

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

The one kid I figured would eventually decommit has pulled the trigger. Rondale Moore is likely headed to Purdue being it's only 150 miles from the house.

It appears Texas may also add a 4star linebacker from Florida from out of left field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 12-19-2017, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        The one kid I figured would eventually decommit has pulled the trigger. Rondale Moore is likely headed to Purdue.

It appears Texas may also add a 4star linebacker from Florida from out of left field.

Herman beating Jimbo in his own state.

Comment

Going to get interesting really fast.....or at least I hope it does.

Comment

Or not so interesting for some, sounds like Texas will have 3/4 of its class signed tomorrow. Including kids not currently committed publicly.
            Last edited by Chad C; 12-19-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

It's going to be a free for all between the two signing dates. If you think dirty recruiting tactics are bad now, just brace yourself

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn't bother me for a nothing bowl. Williams is still trying to get 100% healthy, Deshon Elliott wants to train, those are the only two that have decided to not play in the Houston participation ribbon bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    The one kid I figured would eventually decommit has pulled the trigger. Rondale Moore is likely headed to Purdue being it's only 150 miles from the house.

The guy I saw break that had this to say as well:

“Also - and this is where I get way in over my skis - I’ve heard from a surprising number of HS coaches unhappy with Tom Herman this year. Take that with many, many tons of salt, but folks who admired him 1-2 years ago have seemingly gone sour”

Comment

Baylor is tracking to sign quite possibly the highest rated class at least in the last 15 yrs. They will get their answer on the 4* QB this afternoon. Baylor went all in on him and shut down all Other talks. I think the questions about whether Matt Rhule can recruit here or not are answered. He held off a late push by Texas for a great RB late as well. That doesn’t usually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                        Baylor is tracking to sign quite possibly the highest rated class at least in the last 15 yrs. They will get their answer on the 4* QB this afternoon. Baylor went all in on him and shut down all Other talks. I think the questions about whether Matt Rhule can recruit here or not are answered. He held off a late push by Texas for a great RB late as well. That doesn’t usually happen.

I have been most surprised by Baylor. Rhule has done well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          The guy I saw break that had this to say as well:

“Also - and this is where I get way in over my skis - I’ve heard from a surprising number of HS coaches unhappy with Tom Herman this year. Take that with many, many tons of salt, but folks who admired him 1-2 years ago have seemingly gone sour”
                          The OOS Rondale Moore decommitment or the odds of landing OOS Nik Bonitto? Like the guy said grains of salt. The decommitment had nothing to do with in-state kids. Moore will head to Purdue which is 150 miles from his house.

The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts.

Wonder if they land Cook tomorrow.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 12-19-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Kid wants to play running back and he was most definitely offered as a slot pending Moores status. Good lookin' class! The Big 12 as a whole has some quality classes put together.

Comment

I noticed he has committed 3 TE's in this class. Is he going to retool the offense or does one(or more) of those guys project to OT/DE?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                I noticed he has committed 3 TE's in this class. Is he going to retool the offense or does one(or more) of those guys project to OT/DE?
                                With Rhule you never know about position changes. The offense has to find some consistency for sure so I expect some changes there. They have 1 TE for next yr with playing experience. I would expect 1-2 of these players to move positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X