Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then again he coukd be a Russell Wilson. None of us have a clue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas A&M Offensive Coaching Staff for 2018

HC: Jimbo Fisher
      OC: Darrell Dickey
      RB: Jay Graham
      WR: Dameyune Craig
      TE: Tim Brewster
      OL: Jim Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Texas A&M Offensive Coaching Staff for 2018

HC: Jimbo Fisher
        OC: Darrell Dickey
        RB: Jay Graham
        WR: Dameyune Craig
        TE: Tim Brewster
        OL: Jim Turner
        That looks nice, and I for one am happy they cleaned house of all the old coaches other than turner. He was the one I was hoping jimbo would retain.

Now, lets see how the defensive staff shakes out.

Comment

Those are some recruiting mofos. Should get interesting.

Comment

Brewster is a heck of a recruiter. I think as far as college Manziel was the real deal. Baker has stud players all around him and a good D. Manziel over Baker as far as college any day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
              Brewster is a heck of a recruiter. I think as far as college Manziel was the real deal. Baker has stud players all around him and a good D. Manziel over Baker as far as college any day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
              Manziel had 4 or 5 NFL OL protecting him while he threw to a couple of NFL wrs. Not like he was surrounded by some scrubs.

Comment

Mayfield is in a whole other league when comparing him to Colt McCoy. McCoy was a class act.

Comment

The Mayfield v Johnny stuff is dumb. Both outstanding Heisman winners with character issues. I hope Mayfield handles himself better at the next level than JFF did. That shouldn’t be hard. I do find the OU/Georgia match up interesting. I have a feeling the Dawgs Dline could be disruptive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both matchups are stellar.

They were just questioning ratings on the Ticket due to all teams being from the south.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Both matchups are stellar.

They were just questioning ratings on the Ticket due to all teams being from the south.
                      Its funny how everybody clamors for the best matchups until their conference/region isn't involved.....and the ticket guys are right, ratings probably will be down because of it.

Comment

Which tells us that all conference champs getting in would improve the ratings.

The more I think of it I cannot believe they didn't give tOSU the nod over Alabama. seems dumb.

Comment

The more I think of it I cannot believe they didn't give tOSU the nod over Alabama. seems dumb.
                          Until you really think about it

Comment

All political and Alabama is Alabama and they had only 1 loss to The Ohio State at 2 losses.
                            8 teams is the way to go and conference champs, not backing in like Alabama!

Comment

Said it before...5 conference champs, best group of 5 team, 2 at larges. Maybe give 1 and 2 a bye?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

tOSU isn't as good as Bama. Seems easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X