This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Mayfield will be a 3rd or 4th round pick...

bust written all over him, half the talent of Manzeil. GMs have learned their lesson on these types of QBs

I DESPISE Baker Mayfield, but he's a much better qb than manzeil...especially for NFL consideration...size/arm/etc. I bet he goes in the 2nd....hopefully not to the Giants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I DESPISE Baker Mayfield, but he's a much better qb than manzeil...especially for NFL consideration...size/arm/etc. I bet he goes in the 2nd....hopefully not to the Giants.

X2. I think he’s a pretty darn good QB. Not a fan of his antics, but good QB.

Comment

I'm guessing late 1st round. Manziel better than Mayfield? Laughable.

Comment

Ahh, bringing up the good old days.

Comment

I can’t stand Mayfield but he is twice the QB that Manzeil was. Manzeil threw the ball up to Evans for a lot of those yards.

Comment

Baker will be a good QB in the NFL.

Comment

One thing for sure, a Mayfield team versus Manziel team would have been entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                  One thing for sure, a Mayfield team versus Manziel team would have been entertaining.

That level of dewshdom would topple cities.

Comment

Mayfield would be a good replacement for Brees in New Orleans. He would fit well in that offense. A year or two under Brees wouldn’t hurt either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

He won’t make it past the Saints if he drops that far.

Comment

SHSU off to the Semi Finals of the FCS Championship against NDSU. Gonna be a ball game for sure. Probably the two best teams in the Division.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          He won’t make it past the Saints if he drops that far.

In the 1st or 2nd?

Comment

We have a bunch of opinions so far. Mine is that he will be more like Colt. Career backup......if he can keep it together. Thats not a bad job to have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              We have a bunch of opinions so far. Mine is that he will be more like Colt. Career backup......if he can keep it together. Thats not a bad job to have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Funny you should say that. A guy wrote an article about him comparing him to McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Funny you should say that. A guy wrote an article about him comparing him to McCoy.

Making pension is half the battle. At worst, he'll play that role.

Johnny was too much of a ****** to win his own personal battles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X