This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GLM View Post
    I picked UGA and Bama in the semi finals on my Capital One Bowl Mania card. Picking Bama to win it but hope UGA pulls an upset. (Can someone please rotate my photo. Thanks!)
    Ok . .

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      NAACP called for a protest of Trump at the game. Called it a "snowflake" protest. They were all supposed to wave a white flag. I heard nothing but love and adoration for him
      Sounded like he was booed the whole time walking out on my tube.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        Ok . .
        THANKS, Sharecropper!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Sounded like he was booed the whole time walking out on my tube.
          I don't have surround sound or anything but I didn't hear any. Reports are out claiming mostly cheers. Hard to say glad he went and stood on the field. Go Dawgs

Comment

Good lookin pic like that deserves to be seen right . . Good lookin crew there . .

Comment

Roll Tide!!

Comment

Herbstreit is gonna have a coronary, lol

Comment

I don't have surround sound or anything but I didn't hear any. Reports are out claiming mostly cheers. Hard to say glad he went and stood on the field. Go Dawgs
                  I am glad he did as well!

Comment

I feel like I'm coming down with the flu and those first two possessions are making it worse.

Comment

Anyone notice how much face time Jimbo is getting? . . Invaluable . .

Comment

NAACP called for a protest of Trump at the game. Called it a "snowflake" protest. They were all supposed to wave a white flag. I heard nothing but love and adoration for him
                        Guess I ain't on the memo list....lmao......another useless concern as American citizens!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Guess I ain't on the memo list....lmao......another useless concern as American citizens!!!

I heard it on the news earlier today. I was thinking who is going to pay that much money for a game ticket to participate in that nonsense. Go Dawgs

Comment

I heard it on the news earlier today. I was thinking who is going to pay that much money for a game ticket to participate in that nonsense. Go Dawgs
                            Agreed!!! Probably not true, folks trying to start discourse.

Two brothers starting on two teams in the national championship. ....incredible! !!

Comment

Great run. Dawgs still have some bite in em!

Comment

Fromm is really pretty bad...

Comment

Working...
                                X