Prime Time!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck all prime time.

Comment

wow--------what has happened to all the deer?

Comment

Two armadillo got my full attention. ......thought it was the ONE!!!!!! SKUNKED TODAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol
              I’m not that close to the road!! Can’t see it

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                wow--------what has happened to all the deer?
                Really? You know the answer Mike! When the refuge gets serious about feral pig destruction of natural resources..then the refuge will
                Be back in order.

Comment

Dang fellas. Hate that for you. A real beat down. Pour a beer watch the football, get some rest. New day with the Super Moon tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                    Really? You know the answer Mike! When the refuge gets serious about feral pig destruction of natural resources..then the refuge will
                    Be back in order.
                    I hear the refuge is under new management,so maybe the pig problem will be taken more seriously----open season on the pigs,let hunting pressure drive them off

Comment

Just got all caught up! Hopefully some good reports here soon after everyone gets done dragging them out!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Two armadillo got my full attention. ......thought it was the ONE!!!!!! SKUNKED TODAY!!!!!!!!

Hang in there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any word on how big the buck that was brought in was?

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            Be back in order.
                            Yep, need to open it to feral hog hunting with limited range weapons january to september, and throw in a few helicopter hunts while there at it... probably won't ever happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                              I hear the refuge is under new management,so maybe the pig problem will be taken more seriously----open season on the pigs,let hunting pressure drive them off
                              How would this not also drive the deer off?? Huge pig problem no doubt but having hunters in the woods at all time won help. Traps and helicopter hunts will put a dent in them.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                                Yep, need to open it to feral hog hunting with limited range weapons january to september, and throw in a few helicopter hunts while there at it... probably won't ever happen though.
                                Surely with people in there for 9 months want push deer out of there!😂

Comment

Working...
                                X