Hagerman Segment C thread of awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
    I hope they leave a few for the draw hunt.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Leave soom? The best thing that could happen to that place it completely get rid of them

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      I hope they leave a few for the draw hunt.
      LOL wishful thinking but I hope the choppers eradicate every last one of those b@stards

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        LOL wishful thinking but I hope the choppers eradicate every last one of those b@stards

Me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SBXT View Post
          i think last year they killed over 500.

394 I believe. Not even a dent

Comment

Originally posted by eliteweldingco View Post
            Leave soom? The best thing that could happen to that place it completely get rid of them
            They need to get Casey up there building some of his hog traps. Just 10 of those traps run year round would cut the hog population there by 99%. Let trained qualified hunters build and run the traps, cost far less than one helicopter hunt.

But when dealing with the feds, Makes too much sense doesn't it!

Comment

Lpl......East and South texas hogs figure out what traps are within two weeks.
              ....or less!!!. 3 to 4 broods per year don't help either. All tactics should be employed to at least keep them under a sensible threshold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

They need to get Casey up there building some of his hog traps. Just 10 of those traps run year round would cut the hog population there by 99%. Let trained qualified hunters build and run the traps, cost far less than one helicopter hunt.

But when dealing with the feds, Makes too much sense doesn't it!
                Im not sure who built a new trap in goode but that thing is huge probably 100ft circle..

Comment

Originally posted by CARLOCK View Post
                  Im not sure who built a new trap in goode but that thing is huge probably 100ft circle..

Where at?

Comment

Originally posted by eliteweldingco View Post
                    They did it after Seg C last year and killed 400 as I remember. A drop in the bucket.

Comment

Wonder how many they killed?

Comment

No update on the friends of hagerman facebook page yet, was a good cold week for killing pigs for sure.

Comment

Article in Herald Democrat states 630 hogs removed over 3 days. Thats a lot of swine!

Comment

Comment

Great! Wish they would have gotten more!

Comment

They need to startup again this week. And next week. And...

Comment

Working...
                                X