No announcement yet.

Duramax delete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have 2 exhaust kits with dpf/egr delete for a 2015.5-2016 Duramax. I’d sell them for pretty cheap. I believe they are 4” Stainless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Delete it now and be done with it. I deleted my 15 duramax. Small town dealership knew I had deleted it. There was a $1500 difference in trade whether I in-deleted it of they did it. No issues. Better mileage and no more def. That pick up seemed to use lots of def for some reason. I went with a straight pipe from the manifold to about the back of the cab. Wasn't much louder at cruise speed. Certain power settings in town it was a little louder. Not a big difference though.

You won't regret it.

Comment

Delete kits

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
        I think I have 2 exhaust kits with dpf/egr delete for a 2015.5-2016 Duramax. I’d sell them for pretty cheap. I believe they are 4” Stainless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        How much do you want for them?

Comment

Thanks for the info guys and thanks for starting the thread Seay.

I'll be getting some ideas from one of these tuners soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
            Thanks for the info guys and thanks for starting the thread Seay.

I'll be getting some ideas from one of these tuners soon.
            Originally posted by Seay View Post
            First off I am NO MECHANIC. Now that that's out of the way i am curious to hear opinions preferably educated ones on what I should do.

Either one of yall bit the bullet yet?

Comment

Getting my ram done today

Comment

I picked up the parts for my 2015 Duramax to do it myself, but got so sick during the time I had off that I couldn't even get started... now I'm about to be back on 7-13's for awhile.

If there's someone good in the Houston area who can help me out with the installation, I'd appreciate someone sharing them with me.

I have the following:

Delete package including:
                EZ Link with PPEI tunes and switch
                5" Flo Pro exhaust
                Er block plates
                Fass 95 titanium lift

Comment

I picked up the parts for my 2015 Duramax to do it myself, but got so sick during the time I had off that I couldn't even get started... now I'm about to be back on 7-13's for awhile.

If there's someone good in the Houston area who can help me out with the installation, I'd appreciate someone sharing them with me.

I have the following:

Delete package including:
                  EZ Link with PPEI tunes and switch
                  5" Flo Pro exhaust
                  Er block plates
                  Fass 95 titanium lift
                  I have heard that there is a place in Willis that is the best at doing the delete.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                    because they are not what they used to be 15 years ago. main reason is DEF fluid, you will get increased fuel mileage and HP, with no smoke, or diesel smell.

Your right, they have more HP than they ever did, more torque, and ride better.
                    Some will say they used to get 20 mpg. True but they only had 200 hp and could pull a lick.

The new trucks now have excess of 400 hp from the factory and get 14-16 mpg. That's actually pretty good for a truck your going to use to pull heavy loads. If your concerned with mpg you should consider a small car.

Comment

If you’re in Houston my father in law owns a very reputable diesel shop in Pasadena and can help you out. He has been in the diesel business for a very long time and does his customers right.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                        If you’re in Houston my father in law owns a very reputable diesel shop in Pasadena and can help you out. He has been in the diesel business for a very long time and does his customers right.
                        I sent you a pm sir.

Comment

Duramax

I sent you a pm sir.
                          Just responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                            PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                              Either one of yall bit the bullet yet?
                              Haven't yet I am currently still under 25k miles on my 2016 4x4 2500. Anybody know any RELIABLE shops around burleson, just south of ft worth???

Also what's a good BALLPARK number on cash I'd be dropping?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone know of a shop in the Austin area. Looking for turn key parts and install. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X