No announcement yet.

Is this buck a shooter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your hunting 10 freaking acres!!!! If that is a buck that you would shoot and send a pic to all your buds then wack that sucker. It's def legal not by much but it's legal and for a first bow buck it would be a good deer. I feel like we put way to much pressure on young hunters to shoot 6 year old deer and when you first start bow hunting you want to have success not tag soup. Just my 2cents

Comment

If you have to ask. It's to close for comfort.
      My buck last year was well past his ears. For sure thought he was 16"+. But when I got down to him I was nervous. He went 13 1/4".

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I love how only about 10 people answered the question.....lop

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he's right at 13.

Comment

Here again call your local GW and see what he thinks

Comment

Under 13

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by east tx hoghunt View Post
                  Your hunting 10 freaking acres!!!! If that is a buck that you would shoot and send a pic to all your buds then wack that sucker. It's def legal not by much but it's legal and for a first bow buck it would be a good deer. I feel like we put way to much pressure on young hunters to shoot 6 year old deer and when you first start bow hunting you want to have success not tag soup. Just my 2cents
                  Haha! Yes, my wife and I wanted to get our 2 boys (4yr and 8mo) out of the city and into the country. So we bought a house with 10 acres in the woods. We love it out here and it just so happens that there is some really nice deer. That 8 point was a buck I hadn’t seen on camera before. Wasn’t my target, but I am still thinking about him...

Comment

Working...
                  X