What bottle for the land owner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will_903 View Post
    This. I've got buddies who just drink Jim Beam. A bottle of fancy liquor really wouldn't do anything for them. Then again i have some friends that drink some high end stuff. Depends on the person. Some folks would be happiest with a case of Natty Light.
    That’s me! Currently drinking a natty or 12

Comment

If you can find out what his drink of choice is without letting him know why, your choice would be much easier.

Comment

If he drinks whiskey at all you can't go wrong with a bottle of Crown.

I don't know anyone who drinks whiskey who would turn it down.

Comment

Does he like Scotch Whisky??

Comment

If he drinks Makers he him a bottle of Makers 46. He will know its a good bottle of something he likes.

Comment

I'm not an expert of anything, but when I buy something lately, Rebecca Creek, Texas whiskey.

Comment

I brought a bottle of Rebecca Creek up With me on my hunt last week. Them Nebraska boys were all about the that Rebecca Creek. Got requests to bring more next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                  I brought a bottle of Rebecca Creek up With me on my hunt last week. Them Nebraska boys were all about the that Rebecca Creek. Got requests to bring more next time.
                  Excellent stuff

Comment

In all seriousness look for a bottle of Pendleton 1910, it is my favorite whiskey ever since the ex FIL introduced it to me four years ago.

Comment

Offer to take him and his wife out for an expensive dinner on you. Watch what he orders to drink and then go from there. If he likes a cigar with his drink then purchase his favored bottle and a half dozen of his favored smoke. Present them to him next time you're out there. I've made the mistake of buying very expensive bourbon, whiskey and tequila for friends on a few occasions only to see it still sitting on their shelf years later unopened. Better to know what he likes instead of guessing.

God bless and happy hunting.
                      Richard.

Comment

Eagle Rare

Comment

Blanton's for the win.

Whatever you do, don't buy him Laphroaig.....we had a tasting the other day --

about 1 in 5 liked it, and the other four HATED it.

Comment

Well i got lucky and my hometown store had one bottle of blantons so i got it for him. Thanks for the suggestions

Comment

Blantons.... for the mforkin win!

Comment

Working...
                              X