Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Oldest Deer I've Ever Seen!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuft 8 at 11.5 in November 2016. Found him dead earlier this spring.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1484.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	24518921

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
      Old doe, alright. Like to see a photo of that 20 yo buck mentioned as well.

I’ll have to look around. Might be at my parents house.

Comment

When I hunted Camp Bullis ... Shot my oldest ... Doe aged at 6.5 years old

Comment

Does this one qualify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
            These 3 are ones that come to mind right now. The buck was from 2006. The jaw bone and pic with 2 euros was from a different buck on that same ranch. He is the oldest I have taken the jaw out of. He field dressed in the 74 lb range on a ranch that had 190+lb dressed weight bucks. This doe is from this morning. She was fully mature 5 yrs ago and don't think she will make the winter this year. Getting stove-up pretty bad from age. She raised a buck fawn this year. Never wanted to shoot her since she has been around since I bought this place. Now she is getting to where jumping into the feed pens takes a lot of effort. Not sure how she is but she is very old.
            How often do the whistlers show up to your feeder? That's pretty cool.

Comment

Good old girl...

Comment

Shot a big bull of a 6pt that we aged at 7.5..

Comment

Working...
                X