No announcement yet.

Youth weekend... makes me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was stalk hunting Saturday morning and right at first light I heard 6 gunshots ring out from nearby properties. It didn't affect deer on my place thank God, but I found it hard to believe all of those shots were from kids.

Comment

what is this "youth season" you speak of? My, now 7 and 10 year old boys, both killed their first deer when they were 5. Of course they hunt with me out of my bow blind with their cross bow. They hunt the entire archery season with me. For me, the entire hunting season (archery and general) is youth season. Once in a while I get to go by myself and hunt, but otherwise its all about them and has been since they were 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
        I was stalk hunting Saturday morning and right at first light I heard 6 gunshots ring out from nearby properties. It didn't affect deer on my place thank God, but I found it hard to believe all of those shots were from kids.
        Maybe they were hog hunting, MLD 3, sighting in guns etc. Just because it was youth weekend doesn't mean all the shots you heard were from youth hunters.

Comment

Working...
        X