No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your Bitcoin/cryptocurrency game plan?

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
      was the nano s easy to setup? i'm starting to accumulate coins and had questions about these hardware wallets.
      yes it was easy enough. followed the instructions. i didn't like holding coins on binance since its in china.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
        was the nano s easy to setup? i'm starting to accumulate coins and had questions about these hardware wallets.
        This is on my radar since I'm getting a little more serious about holding onto coins for the longterm.

Comment

my ledger nano is on its way...

Comment

I bought 3500 Ripple at $.22...having a hard time holding them right now

Comment

Need help? Trying to sign into Bitrex and after inputting email and PW I get this screen. Where do I get the code from?
              Attached Files

Comment

get the Authy app

Comment

Originally posted by Huntin View Post
                  Need help? Trying to sign into Bitrex and after inputting email and PW I get this screen. Where do I get the code from?
                  It should text a code to your phone.

Comment

edit.. think thats talking about the TXt it sends your phone when signing on from each and every machine based on its IP address

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                      get the Authy app
                      Have the Authy app on phone. No text to phone either.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntin View Post
                        Have the Authy app on phone. No text to phone either.
                        should just enter the code from authy app for bittrex and your good to go

Comment

I believe that code is the authenticator as well ...

Comment

I used Google Authenticator for Bittrex. So far so good.

Comment

Sum Beech!!! Cost me over $16 to send money from coinbase to bittrex.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                                Sum Beech!!! Cost me over $16 to send money from coinbase to bittrex.
                                yeh i did it too.... then someone said ..use GDAX..which didnt even occur to me...at ...the... time...even though the whole reason to use GDAX is ...because..of the ...coinbase...fees....

Comment

Working...
                                X