Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
    bahh let them (IRS) figure it out first, and play dumb lol.

Serious question, if I have to pay gains, can we claim losses too with this stuff? I don't think so? So why pay gains?
    Have you ever tried to play dumb with the IRS? But yes, you claim both gains and loses. Welcome to the world of capitol gains. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
      I’m gonna check it out. Are you buying the hype on LEND? It’s onlh at .03 cents right now and launches today. Lots of hype for it and projected to explode.
      I honestly havent been paying much attention to anything but BTC, LTC, ETH, and XRP... thats not because others arent worth a look.. this stuff is coming out so fast its hard to sift through salesspeak and bull****...and the sheer number of these things is amazing... then throw in all the speculation and news stories and now the trading orgs... hard to know what is good info or not...
      end of the day, im shooting for 7 come a 11...

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
        I’m gonna check it out. Are you buying the hype on LEND? It’s onlh at .03 cents right now and launches today. Lots of hype for it and projected to explode.
        How do you purchase LEND?
        Last edited by SB09; 12-15-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
          Have you ever tried to play dumb with the IRS? But yes, you claim both gains and loses. Welcome to the world of capitol gains. lol
          I have and it hurt . I still remember writing that check.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            I honestly havent been paying much attention to anything but BTC, LTC, ETH, and XRP... thats not because others arent worth a look.. this stuff is coming out so fast its hard to sift through salesspeak and bull****...and the sheer number of these things is amazing... then throw in all the speculation and news stories and now the trading orgs... hard to know what is good info or not...
            end of the day, im shooting for 7 come a 11...
            My sentiments exactly - If there is an idea though, I'm willing to listen, lol.

Comment

Ok...it was like passing kidney stone but I got a little bit of Ripple. Can't believe it's jumped up so high in the past two weeks. Either way I'm going to HODL and see what happens. There are rumors that Coinbase is adding new crypto to their exchange but I can't find out a whole lot of info. Anyone seen anything worth reading?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                Ok...it was like passing kidney stone but I got a little bit of Ripple. Can't believe it's jumped up so high in the past two weeks. Either way I'm going to HODL and see what happens. There are rumors that Coinbase is adding new crypto to their exchange but I can't find out a whole lot of info. Anyone seen anything worth reading?
                Most people believe that is why ripple has jumped so high. The speculation that they are the next addition to coinbase.

Comment

xrp making a run...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    xrp making a run...
                    NNNNooooooooooo!!!!!

Need it to tank so I can get some more. lol

Comment

I'm holding my XRP for the long haul, way too many potential biz deals for Ripple in 2018 that could change the game to get out now.

Comment

ETH and LTC are going up again...

Did you guys buy bitcoin outright and use that for Bittrex? I'm having a hard time paying these prices...lol

Comment

Did you guys buy bitcoin outright and use that for Bittrex? I'm having a hard time paying these prices...lol
                          I used ETH and exchanged for alts on Binance (Still awaiting approval for Bitstamp)

Comment

yes, from coinbase. I've bought BTC, LTC, & ETH and used some of that from all 3 to fund my bittrex wallet.

Comment

Im holding about 1300 XRP coins. I purchased around .50 so I have done well already. this is a days worth of gambling in vegas so I took the XRP off of binance and have it stored on my Nano S. I threw it in the safe and will check on it periodically. However, it seems like it is making inroads with real businesses. I'm just not sure how high XRP can go based on the sheer number of coins. Looks promising though.
                              its play money.

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                                Im holding about 1300 XRP coins. I purchased around .50 so I have done well already. this is a days worth of gambling in vegas so I took the XRP off of binance and have it stored on my Nano S. I threw it in the safe and will check on it periodically. However, it seems like it is making inroads with real businesses. I'm just not sure how high XRP can go based on the sheer number of coins. Looks promising though.
                                its play money.
                                was the nano s easy to setup? i'm starting to accumulate coins and had questions about these hardware wallets.

Comment

Working...
                                X