Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
    Which site?
    bittrex

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      bittrex
      Wow. I can't see it!

Comment

Crazy any other web purchase no way I would give so much private info but we are jumping through all kinds of hoops to buy this stuff. Uploading our DL to get verified personal info like bday and last 4 of SS# on some sites without giving it a second thought. Its making me itchy all over is this crossing anyone else's mind?

Comment

So I am trying to copy my address from bittrex into coinbase so that I can move some bitcoin and buy ripple. I keep getting “error generating address”. Anyone had this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
            Wow. I can't see it!
            I don't see it either. it could be usdt which is tether

Comment

Crazy any other web purchase no way I would give so much private info but we are jumping through all kinds of hoops to buy this stuff. Uploading our DL to get verified personal info like bday and last 4 of SS# on some sites without giving it a second thought. Its making me itchy all over is this crossing anyone else's mind?
              Yes this is why I just use Coinbase. I will probably be stuck here while these guys are in Tahiti though. Hopefully they post photos on TBH...

Comment

I was and am very skeptical - I'm also one who thinks that access to this stuff is inevitable. Take advantage while I can.

Comment

I'm just glad they don't ask for the entire social. That may have been a deal breaker for me.

Is it ok for me to sore about having to wait another freaking day to link my debit card to Coinbase?

Comment

ripple is hopping!!

Comment

annnnnnnnd my CB transfer to bittrex is pending.............. ...... ..... ... .. .. .

also..not happy about the exchange rate....

Comment

Mine went through - put everything in ripple ...

Woo hoo

Comment

how long was your CB to Bittrex transfer wait?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            how long was your CB to Bittrex transfer wait?
                            LTC was 20 mins

BTC was an hour, maybe a little more.

Comment

ugh..

Comment

Still waiting on Bittrex verification - for the last 3 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X