Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garza View Post
    crypto bobby is live on youtube if you watch
    Watching as we speak. I like cyptosomniac's also.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      Are you making all your purchases thru credit card?
      my first initial purchase from coinbase was from my bank account and cc. my bank account purchases took 7-10 days to process. my CC, instant. but since then i've made profit and just been reinvesting.

Comment

What do you think about asking the MOD's to give us a crypto forum...lol

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          I had no lag purchasing from coinbase using debit card, the delay came when I was sending to Binance.
          i haven't experienced any delays sending to binance. i have 4 alt coins there. i guess traffic must be playing a factor in all this.

Comment

What do you think about asking the MOD's to give us a crypto forum...lol
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
              lol
              The all crypto-zen forum. No negativity and naysayers allowed. Puff-Puff pass the crypto baby!!!!

Comment

The all crypto-zen forum. No negativity and naysayers allowed. Puff-Puff pass the crypto baby!!!!

Comment

All of a sudden I'm craving pizza...

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Buddy of mine got an alert about an unauthorized login to his Binance account today. He locked his account and contacted support for assistance as suggested on the email alert. Who knows if he will ever have access to his account or coins again. Not sure how much he had/has in there, but it is concerning him. Lol. He ended up realizing the login was actually him on another device.

Anyone ever had to lock a Binance account and have it unlocked? I’d like to give him some encouraging news if possible.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      Buddy of mine got an alert about an unauthorized login to his Binance account today. He locked his account and contacted support for assistance as suggested on the email alert. Who knows if he will ever have access to his account or coins again. Not sure how much he had/has in there, but it is concerning him. Lol. He ended up realizing the login was actually him on another device.

Anyone ever had to lock a Binance account and have it unlocked? I’d like to give him some encouraging news if possible.

Skinny
                      Holy sheet...I've heard of people getting locked out of CB but not Binance.

Comment

what are some things to look at on bittrex right now? would like to look at stuff to turn a quick profit that i can later put into something else.

Comment

Wow...i sold all my Verge this morning and bought reddcoin

This is to easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            Good to hear, binance pretty much ruined my day. I need to get my ripple somewhere that will make me feel a little better inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            XVG should make you feel better... eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post

This is to easy.
                              dang bro, i did the exact same thing. doubled up on RDD

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post

This is to easy.

Haha, nice. Almost bought em both this morning but had that inside feeling like the party was over. Missed out on some “coin” but it’s all good.

Comment

Working...
                                X