No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been following the Bitcoin since our company got hacked for ransom ware last February and we had to pay in Bitcoin. Our CPA had bought a bunch just for this. It was $1800 then. About 4 months ago i was talking to a buddy about it and he had been doing some research and invested in companies that are developing the blockchain technology. I had some spare scratch and started messing around with it. the last couple of days have been good.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Send me money...ill invest it for ya.

EASIEST and quickest.. is coinbase. but their website sucks... use the mobile app.
      Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Go to the Coinbase App and set up an account. I tied it to a bank card and they made some small deposits...once you verify the deposits you are good to go.
      Thank y'all

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
        ETH and LTC transactions down on coinbase
        Is there an alternative place to purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by gringo View Post
          I've been following the Bitcoin since our company got hacked for ransom ware last February and we had to pay in Bitcoin. Our CPA had bought a bunch just for this. It was $1800 then. About 4 months ago i was talking to a buddy about it and he had been doing some research and invested in companies that are developing the blockchain technology. I had some spare scratch and started messing around with it. the last couple of days have been good.
          care to elaborate who you invested in and how?

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
            Is there an alternative place to purchase?
            if you have an account on another exchange that supports them

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
              Still got Ripple on my mind. We've almost tripled our money with Ethereum and Litecoin. Bitstamp is getting terrible reviews and Kraken site is down. Any other reputable places I can go for it?
              bittrex.com

Comment

Ok.. doesnt look like LTC is gonna hit the required $40K by noon I had hoped for...

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                  bittrex.com

Don't you have to use bitcoins to buy it on this site? I'm hoping to use a site that will just let me go straight from USD to XRP.

Comment

Don't you have to use bitcoins to buy it on this site? I'm hoping to use a site that will just let me go straight from USD to XRP.
                    Yes. I'm not aware of any place you can use USD to buy ripple.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

been looking into this, found this article, probably going this route today.

Follow these steps to buy Ripple XRP Coin by paying through Credit/Debit card, Visa/Master card. It takes no more than few seconds to few minutes to get XRP in your Ripple wallet.

edit: i do not know if this is a legit option or not, just what i read up on in the link.
                      Last edited by KDinTX; 12-12-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Not yet... lotsa rumors over course of several months about CB getting a XRP wallet.. but nothing concrete..

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                          been looking into this, found this article, probably going this route today.

Follow these steps to buy Ripple XRP Coin by paying through Credit/Debit card, Visa/Master card. It takes no more than few seconds to few minutes to get XRP in your Ripple wallet.

edit: i do not know if this is a legit option or not, just what i read up on in the link.
                          that site... makes me nervous..
                          you also - if i read correctly - still need to have an exchange that lets you have a ripple wallet (and if you already do...you should be able to buy/sell xrp already)

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                            LTC has hit $360...it is driving me crazy not being able to get in on this because of the bank transfer.

Me too. First started trying early last week when it was about $100. My initial investment was going to be a few thousand. So I've essentially "lost" thousands. Kinda pitiful really.

Comment

Does anyone know of another avenue to buy other than coinbase? One that works (for those of us that can't get it linked). I tried again today and the amounts posted to my account were both $.07. Supposedly they're supposed to be different amounts and between $1.01 and $1.99

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                that site... makes me nervous..
                                you also - if i read correctly - still need to have an exchange that lets you have a ripple wallet (and if you already do...you should be able to buy/sell xrp already)
                                What about bittrex?

Comment

Working...
                                X