Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
    Are y'all trying to buy on your phone through the app or online? Myself and some buddies have been buying through the app on our phone the last few weeks just fine, this is the only place I've heard of people having trouble. Another factor could be if going through your bank or just hooking it up to a checking account. I've heard some banks it takes 6-10 days to go through, and there's a limit on how much you can buy.
    This is my problem. It is taking too long to get my money deposited in my GDAX account. All I can do is sit on the sidelines currently watching profit just slide right by.

Comment

attach your debit card. Instant funds available.

Comment

Good luck guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Good luck guys!
          Reminds me of Leslie Neilson from Airplane..."I just want to tell you both, good luck, we're all counting on you."

Comment

LTC has hit $360...it is driving me crazy not being able to get in on this because of the bank transfer.

Comment

... need it to hit about 30K by lunch....

Comment

That would be my luck of late...

Comment

At this rate, LTC will catch ETH in no time.

Comment

Id say that was the best $100 bucks I ever invested so far, lol.

Comment

I jumped into litecoin yesterday afternoon. Hit $413 for a little while this morning. Pretty wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                        This is my problem. It is taking too long to get my money deposited in my GDAX account. All I can do is sit on the sidelines currently watching profit just slide right by.
                        Yep...my brother told me to have money ready to pounce. Although I did get funded and picked some of the three coins right away, I've since had to wait to transfer more money from my bank. Waiting for another round of funds to show up so I can quit my day job and work in my jammy's all day long.

If I could find a way to get paid for being on the green screen I'd be golden.

Here we go....PEEK-A-BOO!!! Wow, it went up again!!!

Comment

LTC has hit $360...it is driving me crazy not being able to get in on this because of the bank transfer.
                          Did you already buy or are you waiting to validate your account? When you buy you should be locked in at the price but can't sell until they hit your account.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            Yep...my brother told me to have money ready to pounce. Although I did get funded and picked some of the three coins right away, I've since had to wait to transfer more money from my bank. Waiting for another round of funds to show up so I can quit my day job and work in my jammy's all day long.

If I could find a way to get paid for being on the green screen I'd be golden.

Here we go....PEEK-A-BOO!!! Wow, it went up again!!!
                            There are definitely some on TBH that must not work and if they do, not very efficiently (lately that might be me).

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                            Did you already buy or are you waiting to validate your account? When you buy you should be locked in at the price but can't sell until they hit your account.
                            My bank account has been validated, but I'm waiting on my transfer of funds into GDAX. Says it may be Friday before my funds make it into the account. Not sure why it takes so long, but it is what it is.

Has anyone else seen the rumor that ripple and others may be added to coinbase/gdax soon? If so, I would think it would be a solid one to get into.

Comment

There are definitely some on TBH that must not work and if they do, not very efficiently (lately that might be me).

My bank account has been validated, but I'm waiting on my transfer of funds into GDAX. Says it may be Friday before my funds make it into the account. Not sure why it takes so long, but it is what it is.

Has anyone else seen the rumor that ripple and others may be added to coinbase/gdax soon? If so, I would think it would be a solid one to get into.
                              Did you not want to buy right through Coin Base?

Comment

Based on what I understand, that wouldn't change my situation. It still requires a deposit from my bank account. I don't have a debit card for this bank account. I set up a separate account just for investing. Plus the fees associated with Coinbase are substantial compared to GDAX.

Comment

Working...
                                X