No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for it to hit it’s real value ($0), then I’ll buy some.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
      Getting close to the "set it and forget it" investment time. I still have USDT sitting in Bittrex waiting for me to buy, buy, buy. I want Z coin and thought $50 was a good buy but now that she's $31 I've decided to holdout for $20... maybe $15 then put all my USDT eggs in that basket. Not even going to look after I buy it until 2020. Lol

Good idea. I’m still up on NCASH but barely. It’s value is dropping due to BTC. It’s a 2 cents today. If it drops to a penny I’m jumping on more.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Waiting for it to hit it’s real value ($0), then I’ll buy some.
        Thats been my plan. Waiting patiently, then Im IN!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          I wanted to get in but by the time I got approved everything was dropping. Still interested in xrp, especially with the low price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky you lol. Now when you get in you'll get 3x as much for the same price.

Comment

And this is exactly how your crypto dreams can be extinguished in the blink of an eye....

"Trump issues executive order prohibiting U.S. transactions with digital currency issued by Venezuela" - Get updates at Reuters.com

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              And this is exactly how your crypto dreams can be extinguished in the blink of an eye....

"Trump issues executive order prohibiting U.S. transactions with digital currency issued by Venezuela" - Get updates at Reuters.com

Huh. Venezuela?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                Huh. Venezuela?

Skinny
                They have a petroL coin.
                But an EO could strike down all cryptos if he wanted

Comment

There was some good sales this past week. Hope some of ya'll took advantage. If you did you should have made money today. Lots of stuff was up 30% or better.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    There was some good sales this past week. Hope some of ya'll took advantage. If you did you should have made money today. Lots of stuff was up 30% or better.

Well look what the cat drug in! Why you been gone? Kinda freaking me out! [emoji4]

Skinny

Comment

Geez. It sure was fun talking crypto with y’all.

Oh I bought over 1 million Espers today. Wish me luck. [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        Geez. It sure was fun talking crypto with y’all.

Oh I bought over 1 million Espers today. Wish me luck. [emoji1474]

Skinny
                        Where did you buy that at?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                          Where did you buy that at?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Live Coin exchange

Skinny

Comment

I'm still here! Just in HODL mode hoping to hit it big in a few years!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have no idea what my money is doin...refuse to look at my portfolio until i see BTC up more.. when BTC goes up..so does Ripple ...when ripple goes up...things get all tingly...

Comment

The story began in Nov. 2017, when Saleem Rashid reported a flaw to Ledger CTO, Nicolas Bacca, which could allow attackers to steal funds from wallet users.

Comment

Working...
                                X