No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a bank card that will let me link to coinbase. Which is a good one other than
    Bank of America or is it the best?Try capital one and they will not , Any suggestions?

Comment

Liking my NCASH. Bought chunks all the way down to the bottom. Up almost 17%

Skinny

Comment

i forgot about this, i got some bitcoin. what should i do with it now

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Liking my NCASH. Bought chunks all the way down to the bottom. Up almost 17%

Skinny
          NCASH and WABI are the only two in the black for me..wish I had dumped more money into NCASH but I was tapped out.

Comment

NCASH making me some money.

Skinny

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Thank you NCASH! I was in the red pretty good on stellar and Cardano so I sold those for losses and traded for NCASH. I was able to make up those losses plus much more over the last couple days. I think NCASH is going to be a big one in a year or two. We shall see!

Skinny
              Last edited by Skinny; 03-14-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I hate myself for my golf cart decisions. I have to wait so long.

XRP still aint below .47, but it aint at $3 either.

Comment

I think eth at $600 now would be an extremely safe bet for doubling your money when it rises again to $1200+. I'll try to hop on the next big ncash dip.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, these coins are in retreat. I wish I had a crystal ball and could see where they were in 2 years time. My thinking is there has to be a rocket in here some where... just not sure which one is it.

Comment

fmr.... :/

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                        Wow, these coins are in retreat. I wish I had a crystal ball and could see where they were in 2 years time. My thinking is there has to be a rocket in here some where... just not sure which one is it.
                        Put money on every number of the roulette table

Comment

**** got quiet in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I cashed out. Just holding bitcoin right now waiting for it to hit $9500, then I’ll cash it out too

Comment

I wanted to get in but by the time I got approved everything was dropping. Still interested in xrp, especially with the low price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting close to the "set it and forget it" investment time. I still have USDT sitting in Bittrex waiting for me to buy, buy, buy. I want Z coin and thought $50 was a good buy but now that she's $31 I've decided to holdout for $20... maybe $15 then put all my USDT eggs in that basket. Not even going to look after I buy it until 2020. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X