No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am rolling with 4695 TRON, 1 ETHEREUM and 13,144 DIGIBYTE in my portfolio right now. Looking to get into VERGE when things stabilize.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
      If it ever hits .30c again, I'm so out on this coin. (Sitting around 20K TRX right now.)
      Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      I will be thinking real hard about that myself. I believe in the coin. I’ve got a **** load of them too. What’s going to be hard is making past all those sell orders along the way up. I think people have the same mentality as you. Get out! Those that bought on the way up and held on the way down gotta be thinking about breaking even.

Skinny
      add me to that list

Comment

collecting all my parts right now for a 6 GPU mining rig. Gonna mine ETH while the price is cheap

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Plus this Tron Dogs thing has me a bit worried. I’m not exactly sure how all that works, but it seems the trx price needs to be low so the dang dogs and pet stores are not super expensive. I can see people buying a pet for 20 trx at $.07 but not so much at a higher price. I guess it’s all relative....but I haven’t done a ton of research on the tron dogs other than reading FB posts about people buying a tron dog for a certain number of trx and then breeding it, and then selling the pup for a certain amount of trx.

Anyone else have any knowledge about Tron dogs?

I guess some people involved in that game are increasing their holdings...but how in the hell do they get their trx back to usd to sell for eth or BTC? If no one buys your dogs, you are stuck with a dog worth a certain amount of trx but basically worthless unless someone buys it from you.

Skinny

Comment

Also been thinking about investing in a mining contract on Hashflare. Passive income. Doing my research on that for sure!

Skinny

Comment

Also been thinking about investing in a mining contract on Hashflare. Passive income. Doing my research on that for sure!

Skinny
              I looked into this, I just though it would be more fun and educational to build a rig instead of just buying a contract.

Comment

Curious what Vibe is going to do. Cant decide if I want to stay with it or dump for tron.

Comment

Skinny
                  masternodes.online is another it mines dash.

Comment

Sell it all. The sky is faaaaaaaallllliiiiiing.

Sissies.

Comment

Plus this Tron Dogs thing has me a bit worried. I’m not exactly sure how all that works, but it seems the trx price needs to be low so the dang dogs and pet stores are not super expensive. I can see people buying a pet for 20 trx at $.07 but not so much at a higher price. I guess it’s all relative....but I haven’t done a ton of research on the tron dogs other than reading FB posts about people buying a tron dog for a certain number of trx and then breeding it, and then selling the pup for a certain amount of trx.

Anyone else have any knowledge about Tron dogs?

I guess some people involved in that game are increasing their holdings...but how in the hell do they get their trx back to usd to sell for eth or BTC? If no one buys your dogs, you are stuck with a dog worth a certain amount of trx but basically worthless unless someone buys it from you.

Skinny
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	blown.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	24527304

First I'm hearing about this Tron Dog stuff. I'm so behind.

Comment

If you bought alt coins a month or more ago and talked about long term.....why would you sell them today due to the sputtering market?

Comment

the big boys are controlling the price action on Bitcoin, don't let them fool you. If they can make billions they are into it. Also when the Chinese new year is over you will see asia flood the crypto market again.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Sell it all. The sky is faaaaaaaallllliiiiiing.

Sissies.

Lmao!!! I’m just getting prepared to diversify when the profits start rolling in. I’m not dumping too much more $$$ into crypto right now...and definitely not making the same mistake as last time by holding to the moon which turned out to be just a moon pie. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I don’t know why, but cloud mining has peaked my interest. If you haven’t youtube’d it, I suggest you do.

Oh, and by the way, this is not financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. I’m just documenting my redneck crypto journey. [emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny
                            Last edited by Skinny; 01-23-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Minergate is a good way to play around with mining on your laptop or unused android phones. At one point I had 3 old phones, a tablet and my laptop mining Monero. It is not as good as a rig but it is fun to play with

Comment

Remember that one know it all dude that was talking smack about me looking to mine ETH?

He said something about you will not be able to mine it for much longer? Whats up with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X