X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sum beech!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      If you wanted pretty much everything at its month lows, here’s your chance.

Skinny
      fify

"#opportunities".

Comment

I'm going to say it.

Tron is a *****.

Comment

This stuff sure is a lot more fun when there are crazy +100% gains all over the board.

Not so much when you just slowly watch all your gains bleed away.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
            This stuff sure is a lot more fun when there are crazy +100% gains all over the board.

Not so much when you just slowly watch all your gains bleed away.
            part of the game.... if it weren't for the dips, there wouldn't be very many #opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              part of the game.... if it weren't for the dips, there wouldn't be very many #opportunities.
              Yep...buying dips now allows for high fives and @s$ slaps later on.

Remember peeps, bitcoin was 6k last November.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                I'm going to say it.

Tron is a *****.
                At the moment I agree, but I'll go down with the ship. A very new project in its infancy stage at the moment. I just wish it had hung around that .30c level until I got back from the lease so i could have tripled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                  At the moment I agree, but I'll go down with the ship. A very new project in its infancy stage at the moment. I just wish it had hung around that .30c level until I got back from the lease so i could have tripled up.
                  If it ever hits .30c again, I'm so out on this coin. (Sitting around 20K TRX right now.)

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                    If it ever hits .30c again, I'm so out on this coin. (Sitting around 20K TRX right now.)

I will be thinking real hard about that myself. I believe in the coin. I’ve got a **** load of them too. What’s going to be hard is making past all those sell orders along the way up. I think people have the same mentality as you. Get out! Those that bought on the way up and held on the way down gotta be thinking about breaking even.

Skinny

Comment

LEND has me intrigued

Comment

So....who all is going balls deep in the icy crypto market?

Got 3 that I'm looking at hot and heavy. What's another small chunk in the grand scheme of things...right?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          So....who all is going balls deep in the icy crypto market?

Got 3 that I'm looking at hot and heavy. What's another small chunk in the grand scheme of things...right?

I’m always shopping the dips!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            I’m always shopping the dips!

Skinny
                            Strengthening existing positions or getting into new coins?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              Strengthening existing positions or getting into new coins?

A little of both really. Dollar cost averaging a couple I got a tad higher.

Skinny

Comment

put a big spot on $TNB this morning at 1250, it broke resistance at 1300 and is now consolidating on the way back up. should see a push to 1800 range imo. worth the risk for 40-50% profit potential

Comment

Working...
                                X